Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion crafting list messed up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Companion crafting list messed up

Darittha
12.23.2018 , 09:25 AM | #1
There used to be proper list of companions on every crew skill tab base on exactly which ones had the highest influence. making sending them on missions much easier, however now after some absence in the game i come back to find out that while normal left side of the crafting interface has the same companion list, right side of it has the companions arranged according to their names, not according to the highest influence. this makes sending them on missions extremely clunky, especially because these days every player has dozens of companions and if i happen to have blizz and shae vizsla among my 8 main crafting companions with lvl 50 influence, and want to send them all on grade 5 missions, i either have to scroll down the huge companion list all the way down and find each companion for every missions(x8), or send them via the left side of the interface which has its own downside - if i send one companion on grade 5 mission and want to choose another companion i have to once again pick grade 5 list of missions because it always resets back to grade 10. why has this change happened? https://imgur.com/a/chePkJ7 this makes crew skills so clunky nearly in the same way like the global cooldown addition made all assassin specs clunky: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=954600.
It is unnecessary and only damages the game experience. It would be best if both these changes i mentioned are reversed.

battycoda
12.23.2018 , 10:07 AM | #2
I sent this in the form of a bug report yesterday.

A work around is to use your crew skills window which is still properly sorted, left-click on the companion, and then start the mission in the crafting window. Saves a lot of dropdown scrolling.

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

Darittha
12.23.2018 , 11:13 AM | #3
i mentioned that. with low grade mats more useful than ever, left side always resets the selection to grade 10 missions whenever you choose next companion to send out. thats why its such a hindrance. i hope they will fix that comp list.

TrixxieTriss
12.23.2018 , 06:15 PM | #4
Yes it’s a pain. They drop down list should be the same as the crafting order when you open it up

battycoda
12.25.2018 , 04:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
i mentioned that. with low grade mats more useful than ever, left side always resets the selection to grade 10 missions whenever you choose next companion to send out. thats why its such a hindrance. i hope they will fix that comp list.
I missed it in your post, sorry. :-)

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!