{WZ wins not counting for weekly} Solutions?

Stealthsultan

The title: Does anyone have any solutions.

My count is stuck at 6/9 and I've won 7 games since....Very, very frustrated as to the fact that I play republic so each win is a definite change due to epic gear gap.

None of us know what the problem is, so I doubt we could give an accurate solution... Though I have noticed my chances of a win bugging has increased since patch.

i had this problem the 1st day i hit 50 as well. im pretty sure you can only get 3 wins towards your weekly a day. i was stuck on 3/9, got kind of angry after i won 2 more games and was still 3/9. next day i got a win and it went to 4/9 no problem and then stopped at 6/9.

so i guess my advice is to wait till the daily quests reset and see if you can get another win after that.

If you 6 cap in Huttball, do it in under 6 minutes, otherwise let the clock run out at 5 caps. It seems to fail for me and my buddies pretty much 100% otherwise. Plus, letting the clock run out is more fun anyways and you get more medals, comms and valor right?

I also turn off the daily/weekly quest tracking, seems to help as well for the other WZs.

it seems to always glitch if you 6 cap in Hutt Ball.