Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem a Product Registration Code Problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Redeem a Product Registration Code Problem

Hemmx
12.13.2011 , 12:20 PM | #31
Well this is all fine and good. But i have been checking my bank information and it seems Origin aka. The EA store, only took about 50 kr (Like 8 Euroes) for the preorder and didn't take anymore money even tho i brought the copy in October. Now that to me is more then strange. But yes, i have the same problem as everyone else in this topic.
Red Moon

upperking
12.13.2011 , 12:22 PM | #32
This is such ********!
I redeemed my code Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Fee
Serial Number:###########

then I got the email

dude:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
Early game access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
We will keep you informed about early access to The Old Republic as we get closer to the game's release.

If you have any questions about your Pre-Order, please contact a member of our Customer Service Team.
May the Force be with you,

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

and all I get is

There is currently no active subscription on your account. activate your account here.

Briddyn
12.13.2011 , 12:24 PM | #33
Haveing the same issue here. pre-ordered from origin months ago.

upperking
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #34

Hemmx
12.13.2011 , 12:27 PM | #35
That's all well and good, but it really doesn't solve the whole, we don't have a game for release because origin only to money for EGA/Pre-Order issue.. Or am i wrong?
Red Moon

xxdonavanxx
12.13.2011 , 12:27 PM | #36
Guys your registration # thing will be sent out ON RELEASE DAY as in the 20th. The code you put in before was the EARLY ACCESS CODE. calm down everyone.

Phaymis
12.13.2011 , 12:29 PM | #37
Your missing the point. Calm down? Are you even reading? I have been invited for early access, yet I am not able to access early... kinda defeats the whole invite idea. Seems to be a common problem however.

xxdonavanxx
12.13.2011 , 12:31 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Phaymis View Post
Your missing the point. Calm down? Are you even reading? I have been invited for early access, yet I am not able to access early... kinda defeats the whole invite idea. Seems to be a common problem however.
No one is listening lol.

Roguetc
12.13.2011 , 12:33 PM | #39
I have the same issue - pre-order Col Edition - got email to say early access has started but I don't have access. On my account section it's asking for product key

Hemmx
12.13.2011 , 12:34 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by xxdonavanxx View Post
Guys your registration # thing will be sent out ON RELEASE DAY as in the 20th. The code you put in before was the EARLY ACCESS CODE. calm down everyone.
Let me spell it out for you then Mr. Shouty.

Its quite simple really. I bought my copy over origin. 3 days after i ordered it, they took a minor deposit. That's also fine. But I'm not stuck wondering why didn't they take the whole game amount. And what will i have to do once the game is released to get my code.

Because as origin didn't the full game amount I'll bet my old hat that i do not get a key on the 20'th. I mean how could i? I didn't pay for the game as they didn't take the money once i ordered the product. They only toke the pre-launch deposit.

Are you with me so far?
Red Moon