Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can read the 1.3 Patch Notes now, too! Please keep in mind that the patch notes are NOT final, and that there will very likely be changes, additions, and potentially removals before the update reaches live servers. The Public Test Server forum is open, too, so keep that in mind once you've had a chance to test the new features and want to provide your feedback or post any issues you encountered. Thank you for testing!

:rak_03:

Took all of yesterday afternoon and most of the night, but PTS finally downloaded.

Of course, since I'm an idiot an did it backwards, my level 50 didn't copy over (cause there was nothing to copy it over to till I downloaded PTS, duh me).

Is it too late to ask to copy over a toon?

In any event, sitting here with my coffee reading the patch notes!!!!

Took all of yesterday afternoon and most of the night, but PTS finally downloaded.

Of course, since I'm an idiot an did it backwards, my level 50 didn't copy over (cause there was nothing to copy it over to till I downloaded PTS, duh me).

Lol I did the same thing, didnt know we had to download PTS 1st.

Uhhhh.... it doesn't work that way. The PTS is *THEIR* server, so any character copies they do are on their end. All you're downloading is the client required to access the server.

Geez. :rolleyes: