What are star fortresses and how to access them.

longshotelevenB

You need to have check marked on your map show exploration missions I'm pretty sure to see the story quest for the Star Fortresses. Soon as you are inside your war room and say you are heading to the military wing right as you get to the tunnel where you would turn left to keep heading to the military area there is an npc there. if you have the show exploration missions check marked he will have a quest for you.

They're pretty easy to find groups but if your someone like me on at strange hours of the day it can be kind of frustrating. But I was able to solo all of the veteran ones for the extra companions with a 306 assassin. If you're not geared for that yet goto Odessen or Fleet and ask in general hope you have better luck than I did.

You need to have check marked on your map show exploration missions I'm pretty sure to see the story quest for the Star Fortresses. Soon as you are inside your war room and say you are heading to the military wing right as you get to the tunnel where you would turn left to keep heading to the military area there is an npc there. if you have the show exploration missions check marked he will have a quest for you.

They're pretty easy to find groups but if your someone like me on at strange hours of the day it can be kind of frustrating. But I was able to solo all of the veteran ones for the extra companions with a 306 assassin. If you're not geared for that yet goto Odessen or Fleet and ask in general hope you have better luck than I did.

As I've said elsewhere, the problem with the [Veteran] Star Fortresses is that they are (for people who aren't doing the companion mission) very, very unrewarding. That's the core of *why* you can't easily get groups for them.

Then again, 306 isn't necessary. I've done them solo (recently) in 304 on a TK Sage, for example. Granted, 304 is *almost* 306, but on that character I had *no* augments of any colour, no worthwhile set bonus pieces (two pieces of Victor's gives +% Endurance which is worthless on a level 75 character clipped to 70) and a companion at only rank 23. https://i.imgur.com/TZh9uQu.jpg (For the Nar Shaddaa fortress, where the Exarch has a good-but-not-great self-heal. The buff icon with the 27 shows that she isn't in 306, which gives 30 in that icon.)

As I've said elsewhere, the problem with the [Veteran] Star Fortresses is that they are (for people who aren't doing the companion mission) very, very unrewarding. That's the core of *why* you can't easily get groups for them.

Then again, 306 isn't necessary. I've done them solo (recently) in 304 on a TK Sage, for example. Granted, 304 is *almost* 306, but on that character I had *no* augments of any colour, no worthwhile set bonus pieces (two pieces of Victor's gives +% Endurance which is worthless on a level 75 character clipped to 70) and a companion at only rank 23. https://i.imgur.com/TZh9uQu.jpg (For the Nar Shaddaa fortress, where the Exarch has a good-but-not-great self-heal. The buff icon with the 27 shows that she isn't in 306, which gives 30 in that icon.)

I was actually really wondering why no one did them until I did them lol. Literally first and last time, granted if someone needs help I'm all about it. It's pretty much just the achievements and to get the quest comps huh?

I was actually really wondering why no one did them until I did them lol. Literally first and last time, granted if someone needs help I'm all about it. It's pretty much just the achievements and to get the quest comps huh?

That's right. They are classed as flashpoints, but there's no gear loot from the bosses, no Tech Frags, nothing like that, just a bunch of credits, 753 in the image I posted. If you're doing them for the companion stories, then you get a piece of ugly empty-shell armour and the companion, but that's it.

That's right. They are classed as flashpoints, but there's no gear loot from the bosses, no Tech Frags, nothing like that, just a bunch of credits, 753 in the image I posted. If you're doing them for the companion stories, then you get a piece of ugly empty-shell armour and the companion, but that's it.

Ya I actually heard a while back people used to run them for the cash but I mainly just see people wanting to do them for the comps now. Sometimes if I'm bored I'll offer to go just cause I remember how much of a pita it was for me to find groups for it lol.