Eternal Championship

wwElf

ok, so i got a question here, with new expansion, it got upped to lvl 75, and they nerfed your champions :(

atm fights are to hard, i tryed it with operative healer, eq 279, and champion 45

i have died on first fight 1 time couse i started killing healing droid first, but when i killed dmg boosting driod i have finished it.

Than hell started at least for me, 2nd fight, i have tryed playing it with dmg champion, we can get the boss to 5%-10% hp but than we die, 2 many mobs spown and falow me as a healer so i cant heal constantly my champion, and it gets rekt in 15-20 sec, when i tryed with tank champion we didnt have that much dmg, i could heal till 1 point in, till there were just 2 many mobs around, and boss was 20% HP, healing champion just cant heal me as much as i need to fight it...

i've tryed than dps champion and to kill mobs first, but as soon as we kill 2nd mob another 2 apear...

i do get that i can come back with 306 gear and lvl 50 champion (i still dont think i can do all 10fights, but i can win that 1), but come on, it shouldnt be the last content you are doing (i mean rewards arent that great so it can be like that).

With every expansion its harder and harder, first time i have done it at lvl 65, with not eaven close top gear and lvl 37 champion, the rest on lvl 70 with gear 228 (again not near top gear) and around lvl 43 champions, but never had a problem doing 2nd fight, the hard part comes latter on.....

and now i cant finish 2nd fight...

I think problem is you are playing healer. I remember way back when...when I was finishing Consular story line on Corellia...and I was on healer, Qyzen was dps or was he tank at the time...think he was tank. Days when we still had aim,willpower and so on stats. And I thought that last boss fight was tough. I died at least 3 times on him. Then I switched to dps and it was piece of cake. And I think I took Theran or whoever was heal comp at the time.

Anyway...I haven't done Eternal in a while...but I doubt you can't finish it. Maybe you just suck ? Try you as dps and have companion on heal. And maybe get 1 companion to 50.

Before I did at least 8 bosses with comp set on dps role. I switched to heal role on comp for that boss with 2 adds,who all have circles around them. And you have to keep them apart. And also use Unity and Heroic Moment. With Heroic Moment you can kill 1st 3 bosses in under 2 minutes. Again I haven't played in a while EC, because BW just ignores old stuff and no reason to go back to it. Forget all old vendors, forget to update them. JUst forget about the game and they focus on Anthem and other games.

healing champion just cant heal me as much as i need to fight it...

i did try as DPS, and as said i have done it more than 6 times (got 6 achievements, all extras i dont know how many times i have done it, so i have 2 chars more left to finish all), and have done it as a trooper healer, and it wasnt to hard, but as i have said after this update, and after they again boosted everything to lvl 75, cant finish 2nd boss with heroic and everything...

im not the best player, im just regular player that likes doing achievements, and i do get stuck from time to time, but every time i do finish it...

i might, if i get lucky, finish that fight atm, from xyz trys, but what abouth the next 1, or the harder ones...

and as said i could w8 for 306/50 champion, but that is literaly maxed out character, witch shouldnt be for that content, and eaven with it im not sure i could do all the fights (not saying no1 can, just that i dont think i can on operative... :( and i do need it to finish achievement)

So I did it just now. All 10 bosses. Where before it was like 15min run or so now turned into 45min-1h run (more with dying). And since rewards are trash not worth it to run,since BW ignores old stuff.

I did it on my sentinel level 75, gear rating 277 with Scourge comp level 50.

1st boss easy...comp set to dps. I did mess up on heeroic moment skills, but 1st boss easy.

2nd boss also easy. Still with heroic moment.

3rd boss also easy...think I used 1 kolto station for sure here...maybe more

4th boss with that wurm...died by mistake ,because I was on wurm and comp on boss.. then i switched and somehow I got back 3 kolto stations...it was kill by the end.

5th fight easy...already had heroic moment back up....fights are now just too long for such useless rewards.

6th boss I died few times for lame reasons...maybe they changed it,but comp can't hold aggro anymore...so there was alot of running and picking my moments to strike. this fight took a while also comp was set to heal on this one.

7th boss is where I died the most. First i went with comp set on dps. I almost killed Raven..messed up with stuns...but they killed me. Also ran out of kolto stations....so I switched back to heal comp. For some reason Scourge didn't want to heal me, when Nocturno was low and he killed me. I tried few times again with comp on dps, but that wasn't going anywhere. back to comp heal and I used that Raven's belt to set traps.

8th boss I tried with comp dps,but ignored adds and died...so comp back to heal and i just left him on heal

9th boss easy but long

10th boss kinda hard, but only because it is long fight.

Main thing is that fights are too long for such useless rewards you get. And not worth it to spend this time there. 13k conquest I don't know...maybe too low? Maybe you should just get full 50k conquest from it.

And I think your comp needs to be level 50 for sure now. I doubt you can do it with less. But all in all doable just takes so long to finish it.

Oh and my gear is trash. Don't have set bonus, it's just whatever I had on that was 276-277. It wasn't tank stats,but it was far from perfect. MIx of alacrity,crit and accuracy. Before 6.0 I had proper set bonus and stats min/max. Now it's just whatever as long as it's an upgrade and not tank stat.

I said I got 13k conquest from that...but now not so sure...because I saw that it only gives 5k or so? Maybe I had some from before...because I did that on tuesday and don't know,when conquest resets. So either way 13k...5k....not worth it.