Conveyance not proc'ing 100% of the time?

adiwantinova

All --

I've noticed quite a few times now in WZ's that conveyance doesn't proc 100% of the time, even though the rejuvenate proc / HOT is applied. Has anyone ever experienced, or noticed that it doesn't proc for them with 100% certainty in pvp, even though you have the 2x points invested to make it so?

Thanks & please advise.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok first, just to be clear for everyone, let's write out the description.

Assuming 2 point are put in Conveyance then the talent should read like this:

Rejuvenate has a 100% chance to grant Conveyance, which increases the effect of your next healing ability:

Benevolence: Critical chance increased by 60%.

Deliverance: Force cost reduced by 30%.

Healing Trance: Critical chance increased by 25%.

Salvation: Force cost reduced by 30%.

All --

I've noticed quite a few times now in WZ's that conveyance doesn't proc 100% of the time, even though the rejuvenate proc / HOT is applied. Has anyone ever experienced, or noticed that it doesn't proc for them with 100% certainty in pvp, even though you have the 2x points invested to make it so?

Thanks & please advise.

I have not really pvp'ed at all for awhile now, but I can tell you in pve situations (Ops/Flashpoint) and just my daily journeys that I get the conveyance buff 100% of the time from casting Rejuv.

Tonight I noticed it didn't always apply when I used my self-heal (Force Mend) immediately afterwards. Is that heal known to be an exception to the rule or is that a bug?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying the when you cast Rejuv and then Force Mend immediately after the Rejuv, that you weren't getting the conveyance buff from casting the Rejuv? Immediately after in this case would mean after the GCD from casting Rejuv. Also I'm not sure what you mean about Force Mend be known to be an exception to the rule or a bug. Force Mend is not effected by Conveyance and doesn't eat the Conveyance buff.