Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!

CourtneyWoods

Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is now live in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ ! This Game Update brings some exciting new content to The Old Republic™ including:

Operation: Terror From Beyond will take you to the remote world of Asation where the mysterious Sith Lords known as the Dread Masters have found a way to unlock the ancient Gree Hypergate, opening a door to an unknown place and an unspeakable horror that now threatens the entire galaxy. It will be your mission to close the portal before it’s too late and to destroy whatever gets through.

Read More

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame, I was really hoping for the new planet Makeb and that new warzone - it looked like it was on Asation, when can we expect these updates?

the new wz is coming the next patch and i think it's coming with the space combat missions the new planet is coming next year, HK-51 is coming in the end of the year, cathat is coming when they think it's ready.

Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is now live in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ ! This Game Update brings some exciting new content to The Old Republic™ including:

Operation: Terror From Beyond will take you to the remote world of Asation where the mysterious Sith Lords known as the Dread Masters have found a way to unlock the ancient Gree Hypergate, opening a door to an unknown place and an unspeakable horror that now threatens the entire galaxy. It will be your mission to close the portal before it’s too late and to destroy whatever gets through.

Read More

Is there an offline install for this update?

I like just about everything. Good job BW. The only thing I didn't like really is the stun from 10. I feel like it's almost not worth it. I thought the stun system was great. I thought it just created more of a challenge in games like Huttball where you couldn't walk through fire with ball etc. I mean why not at least 15? That made it fun in a lot of ways. I also miss the jumping animation in FW (but FW it's self is fine)..that's not as bad as stun. Overall though, the update is great, if nerfing stun is going to make people happy than that's cool with me, the more WZ players the better.

There are some minor glitches (hide head slot, whisper from chat, and mail) but hey no big deal, I'd rather have the update now and have the glitches fixed and have to wait longer.

Good job Bio Ware!

* I'm fine with waiting for a new WZ cause I have to learn how to use my character differently again anyway with all the changes to it and to the current WZ maps.

Edited by NoaFlux

I don't do FP's and Op's. thanks for the update ! :)

You should do Black Hole (Corellia) and Ilum. I only do WZ's too but I tried these for the first time the other day and they are pretty fun, they contain quick dailies just like with WZ's and they have lots of people playing at the same time. First time I've seen anything like this in PvE in this game, beside world events, and when the game first came out playing with lots of people on my home planet.

Def the coolest part of PvE for me so far besides the Class Story. Might even be cooler than the story.

Edited by NoaFlux

Force Wave and Overload look absolutely TERRIBLE. Overload even more so. But I'm really going to miss the original Force Wave just as much I do the original Project.

So much that I wont pay for these changes that I didn't ask for and don't want anymore.

F2P here I come! Woo!!

:mad: