Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Goblin_Lackey
10.27.2015 , 08:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SelenaCat View Post
Am I to read this correctly that the unlettered mods are better than the B-versions, even though they trade defensive stats at about a 2:1 ratio with Endurance?
There is actually a simple reason I used unlettered mods here:

There are no 224 b-mods.

Thus I went with the expediant display method and used the same basic inputs for all of the classes. I have levers to look into different (more hp) versions of tank gearing (b mods, dps relics, ect) but for clarity and consistency, I am using maximum mitigation for the moment.
Bant The Fat and Pink.

Co-GM of Psy-Ops on The Harbinger

marekdusek
10.27.2015 , 08:38 AM | #22
Amazing work!

I am still in process of gathering enough raiding data for 4.0 (and people are obviously far from BiS), but its gonna be interesting to see how these "potentional" mean DPS/DTPS values translate into real encounters.

Thanks for your effort!
Ixale | Please help me improve StarParse @ http://ixparse.com
Follow http://twitter.com/starparse

ShiniPrimeX
10.27.2015 , 09:04 AM | #23
Hi,
how about Relics for DPS/Heals? I've been comparing AP and crit Relic as a Sage Heal and the crit relic was slightly better. Is it possible to put the Hot-Relic into consideration? For commandos AP+Crit will probably be BIS because of their probes. But as a Sage or Scoundrel Heal...Crit+Hot Relic could be the way to go.

revcrisis
10.27.2015 , 09:32 AM | #24
Thanks for doing this, awesome work. What's the soft cap on critical rating? 1300~1400? I ask because these numbers can be used for PVP, albeit moving accuracy/alacrity over to critical rating
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Eidorf
10.27.2015 , 09:33 AM | #25
This may be a stupid question but i'm wondering how you get 2639 Power in ilevel 216 gear. Would you mind posting the breakdown?

Many thanks and great work

Excise
10.27.2015 , 09:40 AM | #26
Question: For healers, is Power/Mastery vs Critical close enough in terms of effectiveness that going Power/Mastery is the logical choice, given that Criticals can result in unexpected overhealing?
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

Rambovi
10.27.2015 , 09:43 AM | #27
First of all thanks for you work.

but i have 2 questions:

1. Like Shini said we started a discussion about using the hot relic.

I made a calculation about Power vs Hot Relic.

Power Relic gaves my Sage a Healing + per skill roundabout 280 bonushealing and last 6 Seconds
so i can do 3-4 Skills in this 6 Seconds which means an bonushealing of 840-1120 the Hot relic instead does ~1500 heal. As i know the Hot Relic can crit too so there is no additional calculation needed.

Am i right if i say as long as i dont have an AOE Healer like Scoundrel i should use the Hot relic?
At Commando site i think its the same except the power proc is up at probe tick or kolto cloud tick

2. Accuracy
Why 7 + 1 Augments instead of 5 + 2 Enhancements.
Gildenleiter "The Force "
Die The Force Community sucht noch Mitstreiter! Gildenvideo
Roter'Drache Vermächtnis
Youtube PTS Videos!

Joefjr
10.27.2015 , 09:46 AM | #28
Thanks for the info 8)
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

Sindariel
10.27.2015 , 10:24 AM | #29
Hey Bant,

Could you do a calculation between the old Dread Master 4-piece + new 2 piece vs. the new 6-piece set bonus for Sorcs/Sages?

Would be nice to finally have some numbers to compare.
Click my friend link for a free character transfer, 7 days of free sub and more goodies. Details

kovodar
10.27.2015 , 10:45 AM | #30
All hail the stats king!

Thank you so much for posting this. How does it feel to be shaping a large part of the PVE community?
Agent Barratus Exius, Guild Mastermind
<DOMINATION> BEGEREN COLONY