PvP Operative - advice with build

doctor_

Hello fellow pvpers.

I have just made a new toon cos I was sick of my powertech.

Wanted something new, with some dps and healing utility.

So operative is the best choice and so far Im loving him :)

Just need an advice with a pvp build.

I found this one http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/imperial_agent/operative/#::fcfe3fefe3f5ef2e3fe2fe2f3efef2efef15ef4:

its kind of what I want to do in pvp - be as a support, heal myself and my team also I want to be able to deal some damage. I think a hybrid build will suit me well.

Can someone say few words about this one please.

And if U got some other builds, please post them here.

P.S- please use darthhater skill calculator, thanx.

Doctor.

There's quite a lot of info on the forums about hybrid builds. Personally I prefer this one. Endorphine Rush and Precision Instruments are really not required in PVP (or really in PVE either for that matter).

Thanx for feedback m8.

Yep, I have seen some hybrid builds here but the problem is that most of them, if not all are on torhead calculators and they are bugged. Thats main reason for this thread.

Thanx again for spending Ur time here :D

I run a similar build it is lots of fun if you can change gears quickly from "utility" to "heals". In my experience it doesn't top the WZ leaderboards much, but if you play smart you can really affect a win for your team. Good players will notice that and give you votes.

I spent 23 pts in the medic tree for tox screen tho (23/18/0). Removing dots/debuffs on yourself and others is critical. YMMV.

I run a similar build it is lots of fun if you can change gears quickly from "utility" to "heals". In my experience it doesn't top the WZ leaderboards much, but if you play smart you can really affect a win for your team. Good players will notice that and give you votes.

I spent 23 pts in the medic tree for tox screen tho (23/18/0). Removing dots/debuffs on yourself and others is critical. YMMV.

Hmm, nice1.

i will try this one for sure.

i like tox screen option very much.

Thanx!

I recommend this one 28/0/13... I prefer healing over DPS... helping DPS with corrosive grenade and dart and thanks to combat stims I'll never go out of energy.

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/imperial_agent/operative/#::f20e3fe5fe3fef2efef4efefef2e3f3ef2:

I heal like regular healer... not at all... cuz I don't have AoE... but I have less energy problems then regular healer thanks to combat stims :). Only " minus" this spec is not really good on ranked warzones... depends on your teammates

Hmm, nice1.

i will try this one for sure.

i like tox screen option very much.

Thanx!

I'm also running this one. It's a blast to play, and it's a nightmare to fight 1v1. This spec if great for solo guarding or attacking solo defended nodes. You're an off-heals, sustained dps'er. With your stuns, root and defensive CD's, this spec is a pain to deal with. I wouldn't recommend it for Ranked, as you need more heals against aug'd, re-modded War Hero Dps. But for pugging, and regular WZs it's a lot of fun to play. Especially when they realize they just got destroyed by a healer.