I take it that NVIDIA users are enjoying this game more than ATI / AMD users?

JepFareborn

I've been reading a lot of threads concerning horrible frame rate issues vs. game engine blame on decent gaming rigs. I've got a BioStar ATI Radeon HD 4670 & a Sparkle NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT. Obviously my Nvidia card gave me way smoother performance. But the ATI card is supposed to be superior. So I take it that any upcoming new driver release will not resolve anything? Only game engine tweak patch?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a 6970 average 50 FPS

On a Nvidia GTX 260 average 90 FPS.

Yeah.

What a bs... I got a GTX 260 and it totally sucks. Upgrading to GTX 560 tomorrow.

With GTX 260 I have 60+ in instances... but open world is average 30 - 40 FPS and Warzones 10 - 20. No idea what makes you think that you can hit 90 with a GTX 260. :rolleyes:

pretty sure nvidia users enjoy all games more than ati users, after all nvidia has always and will always be better. same with intel over amd. Just go intel and nvidia and ull never be dissapointed

I love by this. :cool:

What a bs... I got a GTX 260 and it totally sucks. Upgrading to GTX 560 tomorrow.

With GTX 260 I have 60+ in instances... but open world is average 30 - 40 FPS and Warzones 10 - 20. No idea what makes you think that you can hit 90 with a GTX 260. :rolleyes:

Are you calling me a liar?

Edited by Jaick

Never been much of an AMD or ATI fan.. I am running Intel and Nvidia.. GTX 560 TI here.. Not having an issue with frame rates.. Average over 100 fps in most situations.. Never seen it fall under 60.. Running at 1280X1024 res with max settings, shadows and everything.. :cool:

Are you calling me a liar?

Yes I am.

As I said I have a GTX 260 myself so I know what it's capable of. I have tweaked my PC so much that it has maximum performance, even disabling Aero stuff and everything. And this is the max I'm pushing out of it.

And the problem is definately not my Q6600 processor. It might only be a 2.40 GHz Quad-Core but I see many high-end people still use this masterpiece at stock speeds and running every single new game maxed.

Also my brother runs everything at 60 FPS and he has 2.20 GHz Quad-Core. So there you go.

I went AMD and Nvidia this time around. I consider it the best of both worlds. :D

Especially since I can get greater performance for my dollar out of AMD than I can Intel. Seriously, Intel wants 200+ for a quad core, and I got a 6 core AMD for 150.

yeah, Buying an Intel right now is like buying Hilfiger slacks over Duckies.

Yes I am.

As I said I have a GTX 260 myself so I know what it's capable of. I have tweaked my PC so much that it has maximum performance, even disabling Aero stuff and everything. And this is the max I'm pushing out of it.

And the problem is definately not my Q6600 processor. It might only be a 2.40 GHz Quad-Core but I see many high-end people still use this masterpiece at stock speeds and running every single new game maxed.

Also my brother runs everything at 60 FPS and he has 2.20 GHz Quad-Core. So there you go.

Too bad for you but mine hits in the 90's.

But please go on how you think you know everything.

Edited by Jaick