PvP immortal tactical

Dralor

Lord of pain is good, but for hutball I am running Dashing Blademaster 4 peace set for the reduced cool down on mad dash. I would also love to get a flawless Riposte but I don't pve so I am going to have to hope Kai Zykken has it for sale one day.

It depends on what the goal is I guess. The thought of grinding out 30 sets for every possible map or circumstance sounds like torture to me, so I went with a set that provided a decent benefit in the overwhelming majority of circumstances.

It depends on what the goal is I guess. The thought of grinding out 30 sets for every possible map or circumstance sounds like torture to me, so I went with a set that provided a decent benefit in the overwhelming majority of circumstances.

I agree, which set did you pick? :)

My bad, posted around the same time earlier and didn’t scroll back up to see your post. :(

So understand not wanting to farm multi sets, anyone have thoughts on one more dps minded?

My dps set is descent of the fearless, but theres probably something more pvp focused

My dps set is descent of the fearless, but theres probably something more pvp focused

Everything I have read has said descent of the fearless is best for PvP and in vengeance you should have almost 100% up time on the 10% damage bonus it gives.

Edited by mjboehm

Everything I have read has said descent of the fearless is best for PvP and in vengeance you should have almost 100% up time on the 10% damage bonus it gives.

Yeah, as far as overall sets go, for all dps guardian specs, descent of the fearless. What I meant was there might be something more situationally advantageous/map advantageous.

Yeah, as far as overall sets go, for all dps guardian specs, descent of the fearless. What I meant was there might be something more situationally advantageous/map advantageous.

Dashing Blademaster or nimble master for hutball, flawless riposte looks interesting. That's all I see for pvp.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm….I use decent of the fearless on 3 toons, my mara, jugg, and vig guardian...….I may put together another set for my tank. Look at going straight tank gear, crit/alacrity augs, and a the....dang, cant remember the name....the one that stacks dps up to 5 times, for a pvp set.

Hmmmm….I use decent of the fearless on 3 toons, my mara, jugg, and vig guardian...….I may put together another set for my tank. Look at going straight tank gear, crit/alacrity augs, and a the....dang, cant remember the name....the one that stacks dps up to 5 times, for a pvp set.

If you want a general tank set, lord of pain.