Inquisitor needs 1 mega nerf -___-

shadowopsx

Yes, most classes have multiple ones.

And what exactly is the "huge" difference between a stun and a mez if no one hits you?

You don't die by getting burst or dps'd down during mezzes? I'd say that is a huge difference.

So what exactly is the difference between an interrupt and a stun if you keep pressing that interrupted spell?

You see how stupid your hypotheticals are?

Because no one can damage you if you are mesmerized, or you are no longer mesmerized. Mez's are generally harmless to YOU. They hurt your team, but not you specifically.

Their value as an escape is identical.

Their value in gaining range from a melee attacker is identical.

They sure as hell hurt you - or rather, the ranged lightning snare from 30m away afterwards will be what hurts you and as a melee you're SOL.

Roots is almost as valuable against a melee opponent. Sorcs have that too.

Edited by EternalFinality

Of course they are hybridz. In fact for PVP you MUST go hybrid to be any good.

I don't believe that... I've only been number one on the list once or twice, true enough - but I'm not terrible. I can usually average between 4 - 7 medals and make it to the top 7 or so players. Only use madness tree, with maybe 2 point in corruption (to reduce activation time for infusion heal to 2.5 sec - still not that effective at healing)

I don't believe that... I've only been number one on the list once or twice, true enough - but I'm not terrible. I can usually average between 4 - 7 medals and make it to the top 7 or so players. Only use madness tree, with maybe 2 point in corruption (to reduce activation time for infusion heal to 2.5 sec - still not that effective at healing)

You are losing out on so much Utility its not even funny. Id suggest trying to find some PVP specs like 13/11/17. That spec is retarded OP. THis spec gives you Wrath, Chain lightening AND Resurgence. OP.

Edited by nophere

You are losing out on so much Utility its not even funny. Id suggest trying to find some PVP specs like 13/11/17. That spec is retarded OP. THis spec gives you Wrath, Chain lightening AND Resurgence. OP.

13,11,17 lol.

That's a great spec if you don't want to kill anyone and be every melee's girlfriend.

Edited by Rhazesx

First that "sheild" that they can keep putting on whoever they fele so needs to either **** out of this game or be nerfed to 5 seocnds. Number 2 they have over 4 stuns and that is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen. Also i don't care for trolls or people who say "stop whining, QQ or ************" i honestly am stating my opinion. Also ilum is a crap hole considering its always a 3:1 ratio of sith to republics. Hmmm i wonder who is going to stop playing and who will continue? I wonder... come on this game has been out for a month i know but really? Most unbalanced thing ever. I'm wondering your opinions if you have any and why you think they should or hsouldn't be nerfed. No trolling please and thank you.

Let us guess, you got beat and now want revenge so you are now calling for a nerf.