Glowing Data/Radiant Vendor bug

DrEvilToBe

Last night I was tryin to buy some glowing Data and some Radiant Gear,the stats clearly show that whatever I had on was showing that in the vender base on my Advance Class did show it was it was a better stats for me to wear them so once I buy them and add them to my toon.....,my stats as far with DPS, etc.... was dropping. Anyone else is having this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Last night I was tryin to buy some glowing Data and some Radiant Gear,the stats clearly show that whatever I had on was showing that in the vender base on my Advance Class did show it was it was a better stats for me to wear them so once I buy them and add them to my toon.....,my stats as far with DPS, etc.... was dropping. Anyone else is having this problem?

Yeah, I am getting the same issue. I was trying to buy some Exarch boots that had a +96 increase in endurance, and my health dropped 3818 after equipping. Other stats were similarly affected. It has nothing to do with level synch, as I was standing in front of the vendor in Odessen. Had to refund the item to the vendor and get my radiant crystals back. So now I am stuck with radiant crystals ( and glowing, tried those, too ) that are literally useless. Just hope they fix them soon.

Can also confirm this as happening. I tested it w/ the 216 crystal vendor and my 208 armor on a tank vanguard. I figured I'd add some extra info that I also observed in the hopes that we can get them to address this.

When I take off my current armor my stats, obviously, drop. When I put on t he 216 armor there is virtually no change f/ not having anything on in that slot. Defense went up 10 basis points, which is kinda funny as I should've lost Defense since it was Endurance heavy mods/etc.

I am curious if it is tied to the shell or the mods/armor themselves, but wasn't willing to pull the mods and test as I didn't want to waste the crystals if I was wrong. If it's tied to just the shell then it's annoying, but at least not a waste of crystals. If it's the mods/etc though? Yeah, this needs to be fixed. Any clue if it is like this on the token armor as well?

Edited by GoneGalt

Confirmed, but it's also the regular data crystal stuff right in the same area. Noted items i tried were Outlander related. I purchased several things, and didn't catch it until halfway through... so now i got a mixed bag of crap i think.

I noticed it when i purchased the Outlander Pummeler's Offhand MK-4 saber... my secondary damage dropped all the way to 17-25... on a level 65 character, my breath probably does more damage. Got the refund, and tried some boots with the same effect.

I checked with an earpiece, but it seems like that was ok (i could be wrong). I think the team needs to look at ALL these items.

Just had this problem for me, tried to buy 220 tank gauntlets and health, mastery, endurance, absorb, and defense all dropped. It appears to be an issue with not recognizing the mods' stats, because when i had nothing in the gloves slot, then equipped the radiant gear, the only stat that went up was armor rating.

I had the same bug and i found a temporary fix after testing

Once you get the new level armor from Odessen, leave the place and go either to the fleet or your stronghold and equip it there..

You will then see that the new piece of armor give the right stats, its just a bug in Odessen.

Edited by Moranae

I had the same bug and i found a temporary fix after testing

Once you get the new level armor from Odessen, leave the place and go either to the fleet or your stronghold and equip it there..

You will then see that the new piece of armor give the right stats, its just a bug in Odessen.

I took that advice and tested it for myself, and you are right, it indeed works - after one leaves Odessen. I did it with both the Glowing and the Radiant crystal gear.

Good call, Moranae :)

Edited by Tahirri

It's not just the Glowing and Radiant, I bought some 208 gear from the vendor on the fleet, and it dropped my stats on my new sith warrior from 45k HP to 33K Hp, but when I jumped to my SH or to my ship it fixed itself, so at the moment it is Common/Glowing/Radiant Crystal vendors with this bug for Stats, and reason I bought 208, is cause I'm a solo player, and haven't started KotFE on this character yet, Not sure about PVP cause I don't pvp at all. but these vendors no matter where you are, have this issue at the moment.