Invisible mobs/bosses

What are your PC specs? Odds are you don't have enough RAM/it's not able to clear quickly enough to keep up with the FPs. Xeno is always invisible for me for an extra second or two on Ilum and on my old laptop the adds on TC wouldn't show up for about 10 seconds and were almost impossible to target.

i have the same problem, the worst for me is the adds on last boss of TFB, when they show on my screen, they are already on the tank, my luck is my ops groups know that(that sometimes i get "invisible" adds) they put other dps on then, and if i with luck can see then, i will help kill it

The "invisible" bosses i just acquire target of target on 1 of the tanks

In HM is ok, but when we run NIM, sometimes is a real pain

Edited by ErosGyne

I think it's some sort of rendering issue with the computer graphics not keeping up with everything. It usually takes a few seconds for some of the stuff to appear. If you happen to have good computers, and that isn't the issue, try increasing the number of viewable players in Preferences.

Time of this report: 8/4/2013, 11:50:44

Machine name: WINDOWS-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.130318-1534)

Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)

Sstem Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: Z68MA-D2H-B3

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel® Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16302MB RAM

-----

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 570

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1081&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1

Display Memory: 4049 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1233 MB

Shared Memory: 2815 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

I think it's something with the game personally. I have a good enough computer and never used to have an problems with TOR. Now I seem to have some issues.

On Dread Guards, the first green puddle that a player drops in phase 2 I can't see on the ground, but the rest I can.

Recently I don't see the Tents in phase 1 spawning right away on Terror From Beyond, though I used to.

On certain fights like Cartel Warlords, Severity healers have seen that the debuff from the corrosive grenade doesn't load fast enough in the raid frames and is more like a clear box with the border outlined.

I agree that it's super annoying and hurts the game play experience because it makes it more challenging to have to work around these issues, but not in a fun way and it just looks stupid.

Im guessing it's something with the game. For some strange reason it perfers to pain lightning and other effects over imporant stuff like mobs when it gets to much. It is mostly seen on 16 man ops and on the fleet(the mailbox, mission boxes and cargo holds). It takes 3-5 sec to see the cargo holds on fleet sometimes. Its slightly annoying on fleet but in ops its wipe causing.

Personally I have mostly had this problem with some of the trash on s&v. The really annoying times is when people can't see adds on Dash'rode, TC, trasher and such. And I heard a lot of people having problems with this so I really doubt it's the computers fault, it is way to common for that. It might be due to low ram though.

Edited by Berjiz

Yeah the Cargo Holds, mailboxes, etc not populating for a second is a normal thing for me lately, as well as other toons taking longer than normal to show at times even without there necessarily being heavy server population. Wonder if any of it will be addressed with the update.

I have been having this issue as well. One fix is to set your focus target as someone who doesn't ha e rendering issues and selecting their target during add phases. It's not ideal, but you can target the adds before they physically render.

The bigger issue that I have is when mobs "fall through the floor" on some bosses. This happens often with the dogs on Mando Raiders and Kephess in TFB...this is a weird issue, because I can still target the mob, and hit them with aoe effects...but the target distance fluctuates from 10m (but with no LoS) to over 1000m. Usually, after a few minutes, the mob pops back above ground and I can hit it with normal attacks again.