Not in OPS chat when in a Warzone

vadess

Rare bug but one that comes up time and time again. Wrote a thread about it in bug channel but figure I'd put it here to see if anyone else has discovered it:

This bug has happened to me a couple of other times while in a warzone, but it is there. I submitted a bug report for it before too.

What happens is I'm in a warzone and hit enter > type /ops to go into ops chat > it doesn't go, and instead it just says /ops

I try to use /p to talk in group chat. Same thing.

I try to do it via mouse click-> group and ops chat are no longer options for my character to go into.

Ctrl+U x2 sometimes works, but other times it just freezes the entire systems up.

I don't have an screenshots, but it happened dto me at 19:30EST, on the Ebon Hawk Server. I was on my level 65 sniper Crimsèn Va'io and the warzone was an arena. The last time I can remember it happening was during Alderaan Civil War.

And again this evening:

This happened again to me today:

Civil War on the Ebon Hawk at 02:21am, on my Jedi Guardian Adekzeer. My character wasn't in the ops channel, nor group channel, and typing Ctrl+U just made the UI go away and not come back. I would appreciate this getting fixed!

Am I the lone wolf here?

The bug is a known one, and so is the ^U issue. Here's something to keep in mind:

Since ^U de/re-activates the UI, the second keypress may not be registered. I recommend waiting 2-4 seconds between the first and second toggle to give the game time to fix itself.

Edited by NikSunrider

• 4 months later...