i want adaptive vertical sync back so i can get more than 10-30 fps

Varagd

i have a good computer corei7 960 gtx 760 ssd 144hz screen and so on 24gb ram.

since they removed the adaptive vertical sync i have unstable very low fps no matter how i set the grafic settings it aint getting better.

So why remove something ingame that increases my performance with 100 fps?????

before there was 3 diffrent vertical settings: vertical / vertical adaptive / vertical half rate. i used vertical adapt if i used anything else it would be low fps and unstable.

i have a good computer corei7 960 gtx 760 ssd 144hz screen and so on 24gb ram.

since they removed the adaptive vertical sync i have unstable very low fps no matter how i set the grafic settings it aint getting better.

So why remove something ingame that increases my performance with 100 fps?????

before there was 3 diffrent vertical settings: vertical / vertical adaptive / vertical half rate. i used vertical adapt if i used anything else it would be low fps and unstable.

Disable V-sync entirely, you shouldn't need it unless your fps exceeds your monitor's refresh rate.

V-sync doesn't allow the video card to change the output until the monitor has finished its current refresh cycle.

Adaptive V-sync doesn't switch on until your fps exceeds your monitor's refresh rate. Since you were at 100 fps and your monitor's refresh rate is 144 hz, it was never turning on v-sync. So just switch off v-sync, if your performance doesn't go back to 100 fps, something else is the cause.

just to conclute i was in an ops group of 16 in dp and i got 8-10 fps totally unplayable. all other games run smooth so i know my pc is okay. im stopping playing this game, cus i believe they dont take it seriously to optimize the engine. they even took away adaptive V-sync after patch 1.2 WHY?????????????????????

that gave me 144fps. so i just conclude that they are amateurs. i know i have a good pc to run any other game than this.