Revan hardmode idiocracy

Yes, the fight is complete crap. My group kills him every night, usually without wiping, but last night we had a terrible string of RNG. First he one-shot the tank (who has 20k+ hp by the way) through cooldowns and shield. Then we had a couple of attempts where we dpsed him too hard and he immune killed us. Then I stood in the "wrong" part of the middle of his platform and got thrown to my death by knockback.

All in all it was one of the least fun MMO experiences I've had in something like 10 years of playing. As it stands right now I simply can't wait until my group has all the gear we need from hardmodes so that I can stop doing them.

he is pretty difficult but other than the lightning, we werent dying. we just had to be very quick with our interrupts so our tank wouldnt die.

i cant even do well in FE on THE droid(no naming as not to spoil anything) as rage since he will knocksback when i oblit and its pretty terrible as anni as well since i need to charge to gain rage.

Edited by Paralassa
content

Ya sometimes if you don't time your cooldowns correctly you can wipe a fair bit to him even though you have killed him before.

General rule of thumb we use. First Force Lighting will come 10 -12 seconds after Force Storm. 2nd Force Lightning will come 4 seconds after you interrupt the first one. 3rd Force lighting will come 9-10 seconds after the Meteor shower.