Resolve values working as intended?

General_Aldo

Keep this in mind, this doesn't happen often during warzones and you have to be paying attention to your own resolve bar. But I have had where I get stunned and my resolve bar is 999/1000. Even if the resolve bar is at 999/1000 you still get stunned for the full duration of the next stun that happens. This might be why people are feeling the over-stunned in warzones (Which might not be the case). Is the 999/1000 for resolve working as intended? And I have at this happen to me on multiple instances. This is why there needs to be diminishing returns. This is NOT a complain post, so keep those comments out of here.:rak_03:

Yeah I think people expect that once it goes white, it should break the CC automatically but it doesn't. The other thing is if you're undergeared, you can't eat the first stun because you die quick, if you use your cc breaker they'll just stun you again and you die stunned anyway.

I don't believe people are understanding this post. I know how resolve works, whether i agree with it or not. But if you have 999/1000 resolve, you are still liable to be stunned for the full duration. The 999/1000 resolve is the problem. I'm wondering since the release with 1.4, if this was somehow a programming error. I have NEVER had 999/1000 resolve before 1.4.

Keep this in mind, this doesn't happen often during warzones and you have to be paying attention to your own resolve bar. But I have had where I get stunned and my resolve bar is 999/1000. Even if the resolve bar is at 999/1000 you still get stunned for the full duration of the next stun that happens. This might be why people are feeling the over-stunned in warzones (Which might not be the case). Is the 999/1000 for resolve working as intended? And I have at this happen to me on multiple instances. This is why there needs to be diminishing returns. This is NOT a complain post, so keep those comments out of here.:rak_03:

It's called skills. Some people can time their cc properly so they don't white bar you.

It's called skills. Some people can time their cc properly so they don't white bar you.

This has happened to me by known terribads. This has happened too many times to be skill. Not even Jesus could do this. This is why I think it's an error on programming. Or 999/1000 resolve, getting stunned for 4 seconds or 8 second hard stun, is working as intended.

It would be rare, but someone could stun you as your resolve was decaying. If they timed it just right you would end up with 999/1000 resolve. That is the only way an odd number like that.

Yup this is about the only way.....Although sometimes i manage to get it really close if i let their resolve decay a bit then try to pop it so many enemy gets 99% but not 100%. Ideally I would do this. But sometimes i find gauging it very difficult.....

Edited by Mookind

I don't believe people are understanding this post. I know how resolve works, whether i agree with it or not. But if you have 999/1000 resolve, you are still liable to be stunned for the full duration. The 999/1000 resolve is the problem. I'm wondering since the release with 1.4, if this was somehow a programming error. I have NEVER had 999/1000 resolve before 1.4.

Everyone understands you, it is working as intended. Skilled players will know the exact number vaulues their CC will add. Also bad players can get lucky and do it on accident. Stop crying it is working, just use it to your own advantage too

Everyone understands you, it is working as intended. Skilled players will know the exact number vaulues their CC will add. Also bad players can get lucky and do it on accident. Stop crying it is working, just use it to your own advantage too

Of course you aren't complaining. You are playing classes that hugely benifited from 1.4 resolve update. Your opinion is one-sided.