Back and looking for a good fit guild.

Kubatech

Hello,

I played for a little over a year when SWTOR first came out. I just came back and I am

looking for a guild that is laid back and mature. I do a LOT of leveling alts, flashpoints,

world bosses and Ops. I do a little pvp every now and then but its not really my thing.

I have lvl 50-60 alts for every class on both factions, though I mainly roll on my Sorc healer.

Hit me up in game if you think we might fit..

(laid back, mature, pve, sociable, elitist free)

Just mention the forums so I know its not

just a random invite

Imperial characters - Kuba , Gradamere, Kubatine , Atrayue

Edited by Kubatech

He there! we are looking for more people on both sides that are interested in doing ops!

Check out our profile here on the forums and if we seem like a good fit for you then please let us know!

A quick link is on the bottom of my signature!

Good luck and happy hunting.

Hello,

Please check out Children of Korriban. We are a casual guild and we run multiple events throughout the week, with varying times vary, but we feature nightly events. We also run PvP on Tue and Thu nights at 6:00 PM PST. Plus, we are famous for our Drunken Gaming Nights! (OK, famous is a stretch, and you don’t have to drink, these are basically social gaming nights; everyone is in TeamSpeak laughing and having a good time, Drunken Gaming Night just has a nice ring to it :) )

We love to have fun but we we are also mature enough to know when to shut up and get the raid done. Our members ages range from mid 20s to mid 40s with a few outliers in either direction.

There is usually a good amount of people online on any given night and we are all very willing to help out and run any group mission or activity. We also have a sister guild on the republic side called Toddlers in Tython Security (Stupid name, I know, we’ll explain once you’re in)

We have a guild ship that is fully decked out and a 5 tab guild bank.

All of our information is located in my forum signature below, head over to our website, check us out, and if you like what you see fill out an application.

Thank you for considering us!