The Contraband Slot Machine

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We know that there have been many questions about the Contraband Slot Machine and its intent. Here are a few notes on it:

• The Contraband Slot Machine is not bugged.
  • It is 100% not an exploit to use the Slot Machine.
  • If you feel the desire to sell access to your Stronghold, that’s totally up to you. As a reminder, do not scam people as that is against ToS.
  • We added the Slot Machine as a fun idea based on the positive feedback from the Nightlife event, so spend those credits to your heart’s content!

With that being said, we do hear the concern from many of you around the effects of the Jawa Junk’s drop rate on the economy. We are going to take a look at it and make changes accordingly. I will let you know once I know more. In the meantime, have fun! :rak_03:

-eric

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know. My friend will be happy at least. He could care less about the Jawa Junk and what not, he's been hoping for a way to get the Contraband Resale Corp. rep items for ages so when he heard about this he went and spent a ton to try and max his rep out. xD

Could understand the drop rates being rebalanced, I'm just glad the slot machines will be staying. Was so disappointed the Smuggler's Gambit ones didn't work at all so these ones are awesome for actually working.

LOL Scamming is not against TOS and not even taken action against! Please get more information, Eric.. You won't take any action against scammers. I had my guildship stolen and it ended with cs threatening to ban my account if i will keep asking for help in the matter, despite having record and pictures of the entire situation.

Trades committed with items / things which cannot be traded inside the trade window (guilds, ships, referal links, cartel coins etc.) are not supported and not being helped with!

I am aware of a certain person promising LARGE (800k) amount of creds for clicking his referal. Once somebody clicks, they are ignored and CS will do nothing because it's not in their authority to to punish scammers and recompensate cheated players.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Its amazing that cartel market items get such a fast response when concerns are raised and yet there are pages of threads in the operations forum and many bugs issues being reported at it just gets outright ignored.

Its amazing that cartel market items get such a fast response when concerns are raised and yet there are pages of threads in the operations forum and many bugs issues being reported at it just gets outright ignored.

You will feel better if you Buy a slot machine and 6000 tokens I promise ...

Anyone willing to take a quick peek at the current prices of artifact grade 11 crafting mats on your GTN's right now?

I'm guessing they're approaching the 3-5k per unit price point, unless maybe someone has gone in and grabbed them all to hoard because prices are going back up... :D

Maybe you need to comprehend the differences. This was not a bug so therefore it's easy to address. A bug on the other hand is not as easy to address and fix. But hey you are just looking for something to cry about so I'm sure you aren't interested in facts just tears.

Anyone willing to take a quick peek at the current prices of artifact grade 11 crafting mats on your GTN's right now?

I'm guessing they're approaching the 3-5k per unit price point, unless maybe someone has gone in and grabbed them all to hoard because prices are going back up... :D

On my server I have noticed grade 11 mats hovering (except for one, can't remember name) around 10-20k a piece.

I know I have my 5643 crystals, 693 dancers, 5742 Dooniums :) (and counting)

LOL Scamming is not against TOS, stop lying. You won't take any action against scammers. I had my guildship stolen and it ended with cs threatening to ban my account if i will keep asking for help in the matter.

Well, your fault for leaving the keys in it.

As a Hutt, shouldn't you have more dancers? :cool:

LOL ... well to he honest I have *NO* idea what to do with 121 CB certificates. ... I did think it was time to literally fill every empty space I have left in my favorite stronghold with dancers.... but I was a 'fraid the frame rate would be like a operation (ba-dum-bum!)

Edited by captpickles