Arena Queues for 2 and 3 players please!

DarthMudja

I have 2 mates who also play. But we cannot queue for Ranked Warzones as a group of 2 or 3 people. Why not? We would happily take on 1 or 2 random players and give it a shot! We have had to form a guild and start recruiting just to find a regular group of players to choose a 4th player from when we fancy doing some arena together.

Anybody feel the same way? You can queue as 1, or you can queue as 4, but not as 2 or 3... surely thats wrong?

I have 2 mates who also play. But we cannot queue for Ranked Warzones as a group of 2 or 3 people. Why not? We would happily take on 1 or 2 random players and give it a shot! We have had to form a guild and start recruiting just to find a regular group of players to choose a 4th player from when we fancy doing some arena together.

Anybody feel the same way? You can queue as 1, or you can queue as 4, but not as 2 or 3... surely thats wrong?

You can't do that because you would have an advantage against players who queue alone. And a disadvantage against players who queue full premade.

I hear you Evolixe, but surely solo queuers now have even more severe disadvantages against premade groups of 4 anyway. By enabling groups of 2 or 3, you reduce the potential disadvantage for those solo queuers, and you queue as a 2 or 3 in the knowledge that you may face the challenge of a full premade anyway.

I hear you Evolixe, but surely solo queuers now have even more severe disadvantages against premade groups of 4 anyway. By enabling groups of 2 or 3, you reduce the potential disadvantage for those solo queuers, and you queue as a 2 or 3 in the knowledge that you may face the challenge of a full premade anyway.

The thing is that people have to gamble past the system to get that kind of setups done. It isn't build that way.

If there would be such a thing as practise arena it wouldn't matter much. But even though I think solo ranked is a joke, it doesn't need to become more imbalanced than it already is by enabling people to get premades into it.

The solo ranked queue is pure solo, there are no premades in there. The solo and group queue's are completely separate.

Edited by Raansu