Crafting mission 2x bug

davilorius

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get two identical crafting missions.

2. Learn and start the first mission.

3. Click to learn the second mission now. Mission disappears from inventory and does not appear in available missions list i.e. your mission basically was deleted.

Iirc in the past when you tried to learn the same mission twice the game stopped you from doing so and messaged you that only one of the same mission at a time is allowed. Now your second mission gets deleted. I found this out by accident on a slicing 340 mission, ouch! This also happened to another person in my guild. /bug'd it.

Edited by davilorius

do you know if it will pop up when you finish the first one?

i know how in the past you could basically send all companions on the same mission discovery, then they changed it to where you could only have one active.

i wonder if it will pop up when it completes the first

As far as i know it will eat your mission if you have it learned or one of your companions is currently doing the same mission. Once they complete the mission then you can learn it again.

What i do is just learn what I'm going to use at the moment and send everyone out, then rinse and repeat. Juts try to remember which mission icons you learned.

I will continue on this method until it has been confirmed fixed, as i purchase most of my missions and don't want to loose them.

do you know if it will pop up when you finish the first one?

i know how in the past you could basically send all companions on the same mission discovery, then they changed it to where you could only have one active.

i wonder if it will pop up when it completes the first

It doesn't pop up after the first mission is completed. The second mission is completely gone.

It doesn't pop up after the first mission is completed. The second mission is completely gone.

I noticed this earlier today. I had learned a second of the same diplomacy mission. Same thing, it disappeared from my inventory but it didn't show up in my mission list. I waited for the first one to finish, and the second one never showed up in my list. Checked it later, still didn't show up.

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier :(

This has been a known issue for about 2 weeks now. Still no fix has been implemented. I made a report in game but my items were not restored. It is a known issue that causes lost items but has not been addressed.

Even if you know about it, you can still get hit by it unless you are extremely careful.