Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question Regarding Botting to Stay online??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question Regarding Botting to Stay online??

CaptRogue
09.18.2019 , 12:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
This, at best, could be called a "form" of botting, but technically, a bot is a character that is controlled by software (not a human). However, if the character constantly dies and respawns, that would keep them logged in, without requiring a "bot". It's more of an "afk" than a "bot".
No, the toon only dies if attacked. Other wise it just stands near easy respawn points.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

TUXs
09.18.2019 , 01:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
No, the toon only dies if attacked. Other wise it just stands near easy respawn points.
Are you making fun of me for dying on Dantooine in the PvP zone? I wasn't afk...I just wasn't paying attention and I'm not nearly as good as I should be
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

CaptRogue
09.18.2019 , 06:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Are you making fun of me for dying on Dantooine in the PvP zone? I wasn't afk...I just wasn't paying attention and I'm not nearly as good as I should be
Dang I wish I had been there. lol You would have melted like butter. :P lol
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!