Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Havent played since launch

DonosCaan's Avatar


DonosCaan
09.18.2019 , 12:49 PM | #1
And got lots of things in my cargo that I want to sell.

What would a full set be worth of:
war hero eliminator set
war hero forcemaster set

Thanks

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
09.18.2019 , 01:22 PM | #2
The GTN still works the way it did when you left. Check there to see what your stuff is worth.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

DonosCaan's Avatar


DonosCaan
09.18.2019 , 01:30 PM | #3
I did and there are none available. Thats why I'm posting on the forums.

DarkGruffalo's Avatar


DarkGruffalo
09.18.2019 , 01:30 PM | #4
Also with stuff being released on the cartel market, and also dropping from ultimate crates, a lot of the older stuff has lost a lot of value. Not all, but a lot. As TUX says, best way is to check the gtn, if it's not available on the gtn, put it up for a high price, if it's bought, cool , if not, just reduce it. Keep going till it sells, or you reach a price where you don't want to go lower
Feel free to use this, free stuff for both, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda , or yaddle maybe

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
09.18.2019 , 02:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DonosCaan View Post
What would a full set be worth of:
war hero eliminator set
war hero forcemaster set
That depends upon a number of factors. Are they rare? Are they mod-able?

I don't specifically know those sets off hand, so I too would suggest putting them on the GTN. Since there are no others on there, start at I high price like 50 million for the set, or 10 mill per piece if they're separates. That may seem like a ridiculous price, but if they are rare they may just sell for that much.

They appear to be no longer available so that may mean a high price on the GTN.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
09.18.2019 , 02:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DonosCaan View Post
And got lots of things in my cargo that I want to sell.

What would a full set be worth of:
war hero eliminator set
war hero forcemaster set

Thanks
Start at 50 mill and see if it sells quickly.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
09.18.2019 , 02:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
That depends upon a number of factors. Are they rare? Are they mod-able?

I don't specifically know those sets off hand, so I too would suggest putting them on the GTN. Since there are no others on there, start at I high price like 50 million for the set, or 10 mill per piece if they're separates. That may seem like a ridiculous price, but if they are rare they may just sell for that much.

They appear to be no longer available so that may mean a high price on the GTN.
They're 1.x shells unique to pvp. They're craftable, but I doubt you can acquire the mats for them anymore.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
09.18.2019 , 03:16 PM | #8
Probably not much. They'd only be wanted for appearance and the War Hero skins were reused in Odessen crates. Some were added to 60+ crafting recipes as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

JattaGin's Avatar


JattaGin
09.19.2019 , 05:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DonosCaan View Post
And got lots of things in my cargo that I want to sell.

What would a full set be worth of:
war hero eliminator set
war hero forcemaster set

Thanks
If these are the original purple items, then they are bind on pickup and you can't sell them.

If these are the orange crafted versions, then - from my experience during the last years - they are worth nothing anymore.

Maybe a full set could be still worth a bit. I'd try out advertising the set in full in the trade channel. But don't expect miracles.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.