Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Plot Twist - That needs fixing [contains spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Plot Twist - That needs fixing [contains spoilers]

J_Fairfox
09.14.2019 , 01:41 PM | #1
Okay so at the end of my Warrior main Story Jasea [Light Side] Decided to procreate in order to make a child, its been several years now in-game due to the time skips in game. I should have a child Companion who grows with each new expansion. He should be strong with the force and about what 7 years old now.

My choices matter right? well thats a pretty big choice i made. Fix this Bioware.

JediQuaker
09.14.2019 , 02:10 PM | #2
Yeah, but, did she procreate with your character? 🤔
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Ayushman
09.15.2019 , 05:10 AM | #3
Oh bummer... right?
I mean so many glaring things that needs fixing and you went for .... .... .... ...
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.

Ardrossan
09.15.2019 , 09:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fairfox View Post
Okay so at the end of my Warrior main Story Jasea [Light Side] Decided to procreate in order to make a child, its been several years now in-game due to the time skips in game. I should have a child Companion who grows with each new expansion. He should be strong with the force and about what 7 years old now.

My choices matter right? well thats a pretty big choice i made. Fix this Bioware.
She did not decide to procreate. Your character suggests she does that, and as JQ notes, not specifically with the SW.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Companions are a crutch for the weak.

Goreshaga
09.15.2019 , 11:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
She did not decide to procreate. Your character suggests she does that, and as JQ notes, not specifically with the SW.
That, and nothing says she actually did anything afterwards that could lead to having a child before the SW disapeared (especially considering the actual romance with LS Jaesa starts after Ossus).
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Qouivandes
09.16.2019 , 02:37 PM | #6
Have you checked settlements on Tatooine? Alderaan royalty have a child about that age? You never know when someone will try something like that with good intentions. if not now, im sure in the future.
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

ForfiniteStories
09.16.2019 , 03:59 PM | #7
My Trooper is still waiting to hear back from the chick he exchanged phone numbers with back on Makeb.

Whatever. Tau Idair is his new crush now.

phalczen
09.17.2019 , 04:46 AM | #8
This is a suggestion, even though it is phrased like a demand, and not a plot twist. I think you need to re-read the definition of "plot twist."
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.