[ARTIFICE] Can't learn research from lower end schematics?

Dethcrow

So, I'm just getting back into the game after over a year on hiatus and while adjusting to all the changes, I noticed all my crafted mods, hilts, etc for lower levels (that I have not already learned the upgraded schematic for) all say No Research Available. Has there been a major change to RE'ing that I'm vastly ignorant of? Did they simply remove upgraded schematics for low-level crafted gear (Resolve Hilt 11, for example)?

So, I'm just getting back into the game after over a year on hiatus and while adjusting to all the changes, I noticed all my crafted mods, hilts, etc for lower levels (that I have not already learned the upgraded schematic for) all say No Research Available. Has there been a major change to RE'ing that I'm vastly ignorant of? Did they simply remove upgraded schematics for low-level crafted gear (Resolve Hilt 11, for example)?

What dr_mike said. The Resolve Hilt series (among others) are the old, pre-4.0, schematics, and I expect you found them in "Archive" rather than "Hilt".

The new series hilt schematics are Versatile Hilt N and Resistant Hilt N (I think, well, something with an R and not Versatile, in any event). Versatile is for DPS / Heal characters, while whatever the other one is called, it's for tanks.

But you'll have to visit the crew skill trainer for them.

What dr_mike said. The Resolve Hilt series (among others) are the old, pre-4.0, schematics, and I expect you found them in "Archive" rather than "Hilt".

The new series hilt schematics are Versatile Hilt N and Resistant Hilt N (I think, well, something with an R and not Versatile, in any event). Versatile is for DPS / Heal characters, while whatever the other one is called, it's for tanks.

But you'll have to visit the crew skill trainer for them.

"Resistive"