Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#nerfmercs/mandos

Dell_Revan
03.26.2017 , 03:38 PM | #1
How much time bioware you still play this unfair adavantage for mercs/mandos healers ???
Its unplayable 5-6 or 7 mercs agains any melee

Paulis
03.26.2017 , 06:13 PM | #2
HAVOC SQUAd!

bluehufsa
03.27.2017 , 12:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dell_Revan View Post
How much time bioware you still play this unfair adavantage for mercs/mandos healers ???
Its unplayable 5-6 or 7 mercs agains any melee

And i repeat, as i don't ever PvP, why should my mercenary be nerfed too? How is it fair to be punished for what others do?
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

Nomaad
03.27.2017 , 01:18 AM | #4
No.
Never.
Mercs untouchable.
Troopers untouchable.
Can't touch this.

Icykill_
03.27.2017 , 01:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
And i repeat, as i don't ever PvP, why should my mercenary be nerfed too? How is it fair to be punished for what others do?
And you don't even need the utilities in pve that need adjusting because pve is already so easy you can face roll a Merc in master mode.. so it's not actually going to affect you in anyway because the changes asked for are mainly utilities used for pvp.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Valceanu
03.27.2017 , 02:23 AM | #6
they really do need to tone down on the immunities, dmg reflect and such imho... plus, healing wise the different specs should really be equally desirable both in terms of PvP and PvE.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

goryllobumbum
03.27.2017 , 04:47 AM | #7
1st of all: No.
2nd of all: If you know how to play against merc, you can kill him easily
3rd of all: Fine, but if you nerf mercs, bring back sorcs to place where they used to be before 5.0 nerf.
and 4th: Post it in PvP forum, not here.

AscendingSky
03.27.2017 , 06:27 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
Sadly, they always seem to balance classes in this game based in performance in PvP, not PvE. The squeaky wheels get the grease, and Flying Spaghetti Monster knows PvPers can get VERY squeaky when they don't like something.

That said, I would agree Mercs/Commandos are higher performing in both PvP and PvE right now than most other classes, though not to the hyperbolic degree some people argue.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Valceanu
03.27.2017 , 06:28 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by goryllobumbum View Post
1st of all: No.
2nd of all: If you know how to play against merc, you can kill him easily
3rd of all: Fine, but if you nerf mercs, bring back sorcs to place where they used to be before 5.0 nerf.
and 4th: Post it in PvP forum, not here.
well personally ive been struggling against mercs on both my 70 marksmanship sniper and my 70 shield spec vanguard. I have won my share in grouped PvP against them but in arenas for instance if the last 2 remaining players are merc on one side and virtually anything on the other the merc has the upper hand more often then not. While i know the game isnt designed for around 1v1 encounters the disparity shouldnt be this big... it should be down to skill more so then spec. All things being equal (skill, gear, cooldowns etc.) at the moment the merc player has the upper hand by default... I accept that you cant have perfect ballance but still...
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

josephxp
03.27.2017 , 07:03 AM | #10
Mercs/mando's are pretty easy to kill if you know how to fight them. They are like srocs in a way where you need them to use their bubbles, once they use their defensive cooldowns then you go all out and slaughter them, also dont damage them when they have reactive shield up or their reflect ability up that way there they gain no hp then you slaughter them.
Give Us New GSF Maps
Tachyon(s)/Alpha Triage(pub)/Void(imp) from Ebon Hawk
7 days of free subscription and character transfer for subs and returners