Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#SWTOR5 giveaway unable to claim ---sorry i do not know in which forums this goes--

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
#SWTOR5 giveaway unable to claim ---sorry i do not know in which forums this goes--

Loranae
09.18.2016 , 02:32 PM | #1
So i received from #SWTOR5 giveaway the congratulations as a winner of 450 cartel coins, along with 4 other peoples on Facebook.

First time i ever won something, so this may be the reason why i try my best to receive my prize :P

But here we have a little problem (all the 5 winners) : they want us to send them a private message on Facebook but they deactivaed the message button on their page *grins*. So its a not possible.

if you ever won something can you tell us how you did to contact them to claim the code prize , please
Anthéa-Kalystea-Ante'Alba-Miréio-Talhea-
Lumina Umbra : Et lux illuminat umbra
And the light illuminates the shade

Rolodome
09.18.2016 , 03:06 PM | #2
My recommendation would be, either tweet at SWTOR with your issue and ask them how to proceed (that way they know your handle is one of the winners and you're not some random person trying to claim the prize falsely). Or PM one of Tait or Eric on the forums.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

Loranae
09.18.2016 , 03:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rolodome View Post
My recommendation would be, either tweet at SWTOR with your issue and ask them how to proceed (that way they know your handle is one of the winners and you're not some random person trying to claim the prize falsely). Or PM one of Tait or Eric on the forums.
K thank you, i guess as we already posted on facebook to alert them and it seems that it does not do anything, time running, i will pm Tait
Anthéa-Kalystea-Ante'Alba-Miréio-Talhea-
Lumina Umbra : Et lux illuminat umbra
And the light illuminates the shade