Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#AMAZON HOLIDAY DEAL! Rise of the Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
#AMAZON HOLIDAY DEAL! Rise of the Cartel Market

Rileysoph
12.28.2013 , 11:21 AM | #1
https://www.facebook.com/starwarstheoldrepublic

Quote:
#AMAZON HOLIDAY DEAL (US ONLY): 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Codes ends tomorrow. Go Cartel Crazy this weekend!

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

DONíT FORGET: 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Codes at #Amazon thru Sun, 12/29 (US Only). Check out in-game #CartelMarket offers on Life Day items and more!

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEAL (US ONLY): 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Cards at #Amazon through Sun, 12/29! Stock up now!

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEAL: 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Cards at #Amazon begins today! Go Cartel Crazy! (US Only)

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:
I'm ashamed to have spent 2 years of my life playing this game only for it to end up like this.

branmakmuffin
12.28.2013 , 11:39 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post

I'm ashamed to have spent 2 years of my life playing this game only for it to end up like this.
It's not really clear what your beef is.

Callaron
12.28.2013 , 11:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
I'm just as puzzled...
Outrage at the advertisement...?
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Esquire
12.28.2013 , 11:49 AM | #4
I can figure it out, pretty easy actually.
RIP SWG

branmakmuffin
12.28.2013 , 11:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
I'm just as puzzled...
Outrage at the advertisement...?
Outrage that they seek to make money to keep going the game he pays to play?

Rasen
12.28.2013 , 12:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post

I'm ashamed to have spent 2 seconds of my life writing this post only for it to end up in one of your sad threads.

Rankyn
12.28.2013 , 12:05 PM | #7
Let me try to translate:

"I am outraged that this game I pay to play and sort of like has adopted a business model that, when it comes right down to it, only affects me as much as I choose to allow it to but has allowed the company that makes it to continue providing me with entertainment that I kind of enjoy. I am further enraged that a product related to the aforementioned game that, again, doesn't affect me if I choose to ignore it, is being offered at a discount price by a retailer that is unaffiliated with the developer of said game."

Darth_Moonshadow
12.28.2013 , 12:13 PM | #8
I think it's Grade A.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Rafaman
12.28.2013 , 12:15 PM | #9
*yawn*

Same old, same old.

Wonder what year 3 will bring? I mean if you spend 2 years playing a game you don't like... what will year 3 possibly be like?

Put it another way... it has taken you 2 years to realize you don't like this game?

branmakmuffin
12.28.2013 , 12:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
I think it's Grade A.
Carved from my spleen with a spoon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Let me try to translate:

"I am outraged that this game I pay to play and sort of like has adopted a business model that, when it comes right down to it, only affects me as much as I choose to allow it to but has allowed the company that makes it to continue providing me with entertainment that I kind of enjoy. I am further enraged that a product related to the aforementioned game that, again, doesn't affect me if I choose to ignore it, is being offered at a discount price by a retailer that is unaffiliated with the developer of said game."
You know it's bad with the tl;dr is longer than the original. I guess it was more "ts;dmas."