$10 DLC include Cathar race?

dscount

•Do we get a new Operation in this DLC?

•Do we get a new Flashpoint in this DLC?

•Do we get the new Cathar RACE in this DLC?

•Do we get the Super Secret Space upgrade in this DLC?

•How big is our planet (Compare it in size to another planet)?

•Roughly how many Missions are available on this new planet?

•What kind of Gear upgrades are we talking? (Next stage from Dread to ???)

Pending SOME information I'll most likely Pre-order, but the standard "wait and see whats coming" information stream from EA/Bioware is not going to work for me. Provide EXACT details (As they stand today) and I'll gladly plug in my $10 if I know what I'm buying first.

They have already stated the Cathar will be in the Cartel Store, and will test the waters to see if any additional races are made & put up for sale there. They were never supposed to be tied to the Makeb expansion anywhere I read. Edited by DAMossimo
spelling

Pending SOME information I'll most likely Pre-order, but the standard "wait and see whats coming" information stream from EA/Bioware is not going to work for me. Provide EXACT details (As they stand today) and I'll gladly plug in my $10 if I know what I'm buying first.

Horraaaayy. . . another RotHC thread! Where's the new information?

Oh....

Unclear but doubtful since there has been no hint at new operations.

Unclear but doubtful since there has been no hint at new flashpoints.

No, they said in the last Live Stream Cathar would not be ready for Makeb.

No, in the same LiveStream they said this was way back still

Unclear, but it should be enough for 5 levels, the real question is how long is it going to take to get those 5 levels

No information yet

No information yet

Information that I'm aware of is in bold. My guess on Operations on Flashpoints is either:

a. They will tweak them to work with new max level or a bolster-like system.

b. It was hinted in the LiveStream that they are changing the way gear progression will work in the future. They were vary vague, but it's possible this change could be aimed at making it so the current flashpoints/operations were somehow still playable but not way to easy at 55.

$10 pre-order just gets you 5 early access days, just like what happened in the release of the game, where I thought Bioware had learned from its mistakes on that fiasco.

I am betting the actual 'content update-they-now-call-expansion' to justify charging you for it will be more.

In what other game out there have subscribers been charged extra for new races/species? Honest question.

And before the flames begin, I know subscribers get cartel coins. But so do subscribers in other games, and I don't believe they are made to spend their coins on new playable species. I could be wrong, but it seems as if this is a new precedent.

Bioware, how are you making subs feel as if they are getting their money's worth when you charge for things subs should get automatically?