Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#572 in the waiting list for my server, ***?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
#572 in the waiting list for my server, ***?

Obiwanste
12.16.2011 , 03:24 PM | #1
Here I am again,

Now that a lot more players are coming in to the game, the servers are filling up and those who were here before are made to suffer.

I was let in on the first day of early access and for 2 days running, I've been having to wait to get on my server (Peragus Mining Facil). Yesterday I only had to wait for 20 minutes, now it's 50. Just to let some cocky **** know, when I chose this server, it was 'Standard' I had no idea it'll be packed as it is now.

This is taking the piss Bioware, and don't give me this **** about being a new release, you SHOULD CAP THE SERVERS of new people coming in, not getting on. And yes, before some smart **** says something; each account can have several characters per server, blah blah blah.

Don't comment unless you ****** actually have something useful to say.
Making my way through the Galaxy, one kill at a time.

Xcmiler
12.16.2011 , 03:37 PM | #2
Go roll on another server or don't complain!
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ♫
╚═══╝♪♪ I'm jammin out breh

Obiwanste
12.16.2011 , 06:35 PM | #3
Roll on another server?

I've spent around 15 hours already on my character, and I'm level 22. I don't think so. And you think I'm the only one complaining? I'm only complaining because I paid 130 to play the game and do not expect such ****.
Making my way through the Galaxy, one kill at a time.

BillEverson
12.16.2011 , 06:38 PM | #4
Consider yourself lucky... I'm sitting at #772 after a SERVER disconnect. Not on my end, on THEIRS.

AbeSimpson
12.16.2011 , 06:44 PM | #5
**** man I have to same problem. I choose "The Harbinger" a west coast server. I was in the first batch of emails the very first day. When I joined the server it was basically empty. I put in a bunch of time on my character too.

I don't want to start all over... I like where I am and I am tired of this waiting ********. 2 hour queue because BW lets too many people join a server way after me.

Over $200 for CE and a 6 month subscription.... feels like totally wasted money.

Photoc
12.16.2011 , 06:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BillEverson View Post
Consider yourself lucky... I'm sitting at #772 after a SERVER disconnect. Not on my end, on THEIRS.
LOL Crashed to desktop, log bag in to find i'm 1472 in queue. Guess I'm going out into the real world for a few hours tonight

Lord_Scythe
12.16.2011 , 06:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Obiwanste View Post
Roll on another server?

I've spent around 15 hours already on my character, and I'm level 22. I don't think so. And you think I'm the only one complaining? I'm only complaining because I paid 130 to play the game and do not expect such ****.

Cheese, tissue or hot beverage?

Please tell me when I go back and check your previous posts your not one of the people complaining about not getting access day 1.

No game launches without Queue's. Wait till the 20th then the 24th. Queue time is gonna be insane!!!
To quote well me "Go be stupid on your own time!"

tpoz
12.16.2011 , 06:49 PM | #8
LOL.. #1656

And im ok with that.. I no how an mmom works in about 3 weeks it will settle in as they update hardware. I like how they are doing it. I'd rather be in a que than be in the game and not even run correctly or have them add servers only to have them become ghost servers.

Good job BW i have faith im not worried.

Individual
12.16.2011 , 06:50 PM | #9
I would of rather have that then the 900 and something I started out on. Guess I picked tht wrong server to play on lol.