Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Suggestion] Permanent Reusable Stims of the Past

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
[Suggestion] Permanent Reusable Stims of the Past

Linebaugh's Avatar


Linebaugh
01.24.2020 , 09:37 AM | #1
I remember a while back, I was able to craft reusable nano-infused might sims. I have been away from the game for a while now, and although I still have the icon on my ability's list, I can no longer make them.

I asked support, via ticket, if they were cancelled or if there was something added in order for me to get them back again, and was advised to post in the suggestion box, which I did not find, so posting here.

Thanks for reading and any information would help.

PiiTarr's Avatar


PiiTarr
01.24.2020 , 11:15 AM | #2
The suggestion subforum is located in the general discussion subforum. The reusable you referenced and all others available at that time were removed from the game. The icons remained if a character had them hot keyed at the time. With the Crisis On Umbara flashpoint, some reusables were introduced again, but none of the older ones were brought back, so you are currently out of luck for the ones you used to have. Any that were in existence at the time were converted to artifact quality one-time use consumables.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
01.25.2020 , 05:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
The suggestion subforum is located in the general discussion subforum.
Specifically at http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Toraak's Avatar


Toraak
01.27.2020 , 12:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Linebaugh View Post
I remember a while back, I was able to craft reusable nano-infused might sims. I have been away from the game for a while now, and although I still have the icon on my ability's list, I can no longer make them.

I asked support, via ticket, if they were cancelled or if there was something added in order for me to get them back again, and was advised to post in the suggestion box, which I did not find, so posting here.

Thanks for reading and any information would help.
In this case I doubt they exist anymore. Might stims were based on the Strength ability we had at launch.

However all of the original stats Strength, Cunning, Aim, Willpower have been replaced by the stat Mastery.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
01.28.2020 , 01:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
In this case I doubt they exist anymore. Might stims were based on the Strength ability we had at launch.

However all of the original stats Strength, Cunning, Aim, Willpower have been replaced by the stat Mastery.
That just means that if they *do* exist, they will boost Mastery.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.