bioware no longer giving monthly cc to subs?

sepulhead

It might just be an admin error, or more probably a delay due to the bank holidays over Easter. -Or your sub has lapsed. Be patient young Padawan! - But file a ticket if it last a week.

nope my next billing dat is august and i have recieved my friend refferal and security key coins

While I won't share in your cynicism as to their reasoning, mine seems to be late as well. My last grant was on 3/13, so it's been about a month and a week since the last grant period. From my log it looks like I usually get the subscription coins two days after my security key coins, but those came on 4/14 this month, and I still haven't received the subscription coins.

Like the other poster above suggested, I'll probably send in a ticket if I don't receive it by the end of the week.

I posted a thread on the Customer Service forum over a week ago regarding this issue. It seems that the "extra gift" of 600 CC on 4/5 screwed up the disbursement of the monthly allowance of CC for at least some of us, myself included. I have not even received the CC I normally get for having a security key either.

Customer Service has not, to date, deigned to address this issue.

Nope, my 6 month refreshes in August.

hey mine does to maybe they no longer give cc to 6 month subs because they are the most loyal subs.

Bioware has a history of rewarding disloyal players by giving they extra when they resub.

I posted a thread on the Customer Service forum over a week ago regarding this issue. It seems that the "extra gift" of 600 CC on 4/5 screwed up the disbursement of the monthly allowance of CC for at least some of us, myself included. I have not even received the CC I normally get for having a security key either.

Customer Service has not, to date, deigned to address this issue.

Dingdingding. Here's your issue! Expect it to be a little screwy until around June. I doubt there's a strong payoff to monkeying with the disbursement schedule of the extra bonuses we got in April and will get in May. -bp

Yeah, I thought I noticed that on my account, too. Just checked and sure enough: I normally get my monthly grant by the 17th and I've got nothing this month. And I actually just started a new sub period (3 month).

However, notice how I'm not irate or demanding immediate compensation. I'll mention it to customer support, probably. But I doubt they're unaware, and I doubt that my report would have any affect on the speed of a solution, and I doubt that they'll only fix the problem for people who complain.

But, its nice to hear/report that you're not the only one.

I got mine this morning. They were late as my sign up date is the 14th I believe. I waited the 72 hours, opened a ticket, and had a response as well as the coins within 12 hours. In fact I also got the 600 coins that I normally get plus the 600 CS pushed out for a total of 1200 coins.

Wondering what I should do....

I did continue the ticket though and asked them about it.

SOLVED :)

I phoned up customer support and they resolved my issue and within minutes rewarded my cartel coins but could not see any reason why I never got them, when I asked what advice i could give people with the same issue they said to either phone them up or submit a ticket.

My advice is to phone them direct approach always works best and worked for me, hope this helps people.

SOLVED :)

I phoned up customer support and they resolved my issue and within minutes rewarded my cartel coins but could not see any reason why I never got them, when I asked what advice i could give people with the same issue they said to either phone them up or submit a ticket.

My advice is to phone them direct approach always works best and worked for me, hope this helps people.

I'm glad they got it fixed for you.

YES OP, they quit giving out the monthly CC's and decided not to announce it and you're the first person to "not" receive any CC's under the new policy.

Reality: Maybe you should check your actual purchased date of your game time and realize it may be you who is overreacting a tad bit. It is amazing how some people can post on here the "Sky is falling" because "I am a special snowflake" with insane accusations and create a unnecessary thread over monthly CC's.

My suggestion to you is either ask your parents for an allowance so you can buy some CC's, get a job if your over 15 years old and save $22.50 2 times a month to buy 5k CC's, or learn how to budget your money better. Relying on the monthly minimal and crying because yours didn't arrive when you expected it is silly.

The original post should be in Customer service.

Edited by Lagboot