was that a Sindol sighting?

Lhancelot

Grizz is the father of my mother, and hes the mother of my child

If Grizz are all these things to you, then what is Sindol to you?! Surely Sindol is something mighty important too. The server and forums are less colorful without Sindol... The nostalgia brings a tear to my eye!

In honor of Sindol, I will showcase just one of thousands of posts he created with the purpose of making the community and server (TEH) more lively and fun!

One of Sindol's great posts organizing a past RP event for our community!

As usual, you can see how his posts and interactions positively affected others! That's what I miss most here with him not being a part of TEH community.

You can also see some (or one!) of our honorary community trolls at work in that thread (big shout out to BDV!), too. :rolleyes:

Anyway. We miss you, Sindol. Comeback soon.

P.S. If you do come back, don't RP! You left the game because RP disheartened you, just stay away from that place that entire community is TOXIC. You'd be best sticking with what you were better at anyway, which was PVP! PVP has a great community now, we all help one another and support eachother in improving ourselves and the game. Either side is fine, imps a bit more open, but you have lots of great friends on pub side I am sure you could get into Republic, The Core, or any PVP guild for that matter. If you ever read this, takecare bro!