Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Selenial
08.06.2014 , 02:46 PM | #1051
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
None of these arguments are remotely related to the Kaggath, so I suggest we put a lid on them.
Not really an argument.

But yeh, none of the Kaggath threads remain Kaggath related They become our chat room until the next one coms up, you know this.

Edit: And oh crap, time to edit out everything I told you guys because I just realised what you mean -_-
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
08.06.2014 , 02:48 PM | #1052
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Yeah, it's super cool.

Been wanting to use it for ages, just had to go Light Side for this round.....

Still can't come up with a second ground unit, but I'm working on it.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

tunewalker
08.06.2014 , 02:51 PM | #1053
Yah, doesn't really answer the question. I'm talking about the Dragonball Z stuff.
it has nothing to do with the Datamined stuff..... that was an opinion, I cover multiple subjects in 1 go.....

tunewalker
08.06.2014 , 02:52 PM | #1054
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Not really an argument.

But yeh, none of the Kaggath threads remain Kaggath related They become our chat room until the next one coms up, you know this.

Edit: And oh crap, time to edit out everything I told you guys because I just realised what you mean -_-
this is the truth right here. as for the Datamined thing i guess I can dig it up again....

Beniboybling
08.06.2014 , 02:52 PM | #1055
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
it has nothing to do with the Datamined stuff..... that was an opinion, I cover multiple subjects in 1 go.....
Oh its just you said "X might change my mind."

tunewalker
08.06.2014 , 03:00 PM | #1056
Oh its just you said "X might change my mind."
About how capable Vitiate would be against an exceptionally powerful Saber Jocky, though I doubt it would change my mind about the whole "power levels" thing That is just not how I view Star Wars..... Or Star Wars characters, I think that allows me to enjoy them and think of everyone as powerful in their own way. Honestly These days I do wonder why Grand Master Luke is still disallowed, he is beatable we have seen this. I see why no Palps because level of destruction and what have you.... but not understanding why no GM Luke lately lol.

Beniboybling
08.07.2014 , 05:19 AM | #1057
About how capable Vitiate would be against an exceptionally powerful Saber Jocky, though I doubt it would change my mind about the whole "power levels" thing That is just not how I view Star Wars..... Or Star Wars characters, I think that allows me to enjoy them and think of everyone as powerful in their own way. Honestly These days I do wonder why Grand Master Luke is still disallowed, he is beatable we have seen this. I see why no Palps because level of destruction and what have you.... but not understanding why no GM Luke lately lol.
Considering Luke Skywalker is the greatest lightsaber duelist ever and most powerful Force User ever who can theoretically Force grip anyone bar Sidious I only see him being defeated through overwhelming circumstance.

So yeah, because Luke is an "I win" card in any combat situation.

Aurbere
08.07.2014 , 12:02 PM | #1058
Considering Luke Skywalker is the greatest lightsaber duelist ever and most powerful Force User ever who can theoretically Force grip anyone bar Sidious I only see him being defeated through overwhelming circumstance.

Pretty much this.

Now post my Kaggath.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

tunewalker
08.07.2014 , 01:33 PM | #1059

He doesnt Force grip "just about anybody" though. I man by this logic the person that goes to the "most powerful list" and finds the highest one up that isnt band auto wins as well dont they?

Throw in Darth Plageus or Exar Kun and its the same thing. Especially Kun, in 1v1 confrontation according to the lists, which every one likes pointing to rather then debating strengths and weaknesses, he would win against every one. It would be no different. He can just *force blast* and win, or just beat you with his saber for a vast majority of opponents. Only Mace and Jaina are listed as higher in saber, and we all know how that arguement goes "they dont know sorcery so it doesnt matter force blast and LAWLS". Yet we dont pit him against those 2 and he has lost to people that arent those 2 because of the same overwhelming odds that are being talked about. That is my point, there will always be a top dog, as long as the person doesnt halt debate by soloing armies or navies I dont see the problem.

Aurbere
08.07.2014 , 01:58 PM | #1060
He doesnt Force grip "just about anybody" though. I man by this logic the person that goes to the "most powerful list" and finds the highest one up that isnt band auto wins as well dont they?

Throw in Darth Plageus or Exar Kun and its the same thing. Especially Kun, in 1v1 confrontation according to the lists, which every one likes pointing to rather then debating strengths and weaknesses, he would win against every one. It would be no different. He can just *force blast* and win, or just beat you with his saber for a vast majority of opponents. Only Mace and Jaina are listed as higher in saber, and we all know how that arguement goes "they dont know sorcery so it doesnt matter force blast and LAWLS". Yet we dont pit him against those 2 and he has lost to people that arent those 2 because of the same overwhelming odds that are being talked about. That is my point, there will always be a top dog, as long as the person doesnt halt debate by soloing armies or navies I dont see the problem.
I'm not sure I understand why you have a beef with Exar Kun. What is the deal?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus