Operatives officially the worst class ingame

Labradoraki

I mentioned before that Marauders are difficult as well, right up there with Ops. While in theory it should be easier to kite an Operative, in practice isn't not that simple -- I can cleanse Marauder slows, and can't cleanse Operatives. So while I may knock him back (though not that useful outside of Huttball) and Snare him, any Ops with a brain will already have his snare/root on me, and just Evasion out of my Snare and be back on me within 2 seconds. Now...can I completely run away from an Operative away from the fight? Sure, but that is a win for the Operative because I'm no longer healing my team.

This is such a bad example. I am also assuming you must be a sorc because you have a root/heals/knockback/cleanse...

You are asuming you can't run back to your team or your team is filled with derps

You are assuming you are out of position since a 1v1 with an Operative happened

You are assuming that the Operative is winning when you run away, even hough you can make it back to the fight in a shorter time than him.

You are assuming that you can't kite due to a 50% slow (Which lightning adds passively)

You are assuming you can't use one of your many CCs to stop him where he stands

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a bad example. I am also assuming you must be a sorc because you have a root/heals/knockback/cleanse...

You are asuming you can't run back to your team or your team is filled with derps

You are assuming you are out of position since a 1v1 with an Operative happened

You are assuming that the Operative is winning when you run away, even hough you can make it back to the fight in a shorter time than him.

You are assuming that you can't kite due to a 50% slow (Which lightning adds passively)

You are assuming you can't use one of your many CCs to stop him where he stands

Its understandable that, with as large of this thread is and many responding that it is not easy to determine who is who. As I mentioned in this thread before, I have both an Operative and Sorc, both Valor 55+ and 600-675 expertise. I feel I'm pretty strong to argue the pros and cons of each side.

I have stated several times that as a Sorc healer, the two classes that give me the most troubles are similarly geared Marauders and Operatives. I mentioned several reasons why Operatives actually can often be more difficult for me to survive and keep my teammates alive.

You didn't actually really address the concerns that I posted, just providing a bunch of assumptions.

Alternatively, when I play on my Operative, similarly geared Sorc healers are my primary target and one that I have a pretty high success rate against.

• 2 months later...
AFTER the main nerf on acid blade and stun duration operatives were the weakest class since ANYONE could kill them due to their squishiness and ALSO didnt do enough damage to kill someone else in time....

Now you added a stupid surge nerf so the damage goes down EEEVEEEEN MOAR so they will not be able to even kill a new lvl 50 without gear....

thank you bioware for being so intelligent as usual

Operative is the best class in pvp if you have the cheat program that most of them use, and that bioware is letting slide..they have a script that is almost the same as god mode, so operative is not only the best, it is the only class to be if you want to win an unfair fight, which is the going thing right now..

Operative is the best class in pvp if you have the cheat program that most of them use, and that bioware is letting slide..they have a script that is almost the same as god mode, so operative is not only the best, it is the only class to be if you want to win an unfair fight, which is the going thing right now..

Huh? I've been offline a couple days and suddenly all Operatives are cheaters? What happened?

Lucky for you....GZ and the Dev team are aware of my Operatives little rouse, they are on to my shenanigans and have scheduled regular nerfs to the class since the discovery of said unfair fighting with god-mode cheating play.

Also, fyi....they've tapped into underground G-14 classified teams of stun-lockers whom they've been documenting the behavior of. They've picked up on their ability to not only kill everything in three hits, but they've also found that they are force sensitive in many cases, and have been using their abilities to Jedi Mind-Trick innocent folks into un-subbing.

Rest assured the situation is being brought under control. Thanks for the heads up though. :)

Edited by WickedImage

AFTER the main nerf on acid blade and stun duration operatives were the weakest class since ANYONE could kill them due to their squishiness and ALSO didnt do enough damage to kill someone else in time....

Now you added a stupid surge nerf so the damage goes down EEEVEEEEN MOAR so they will not be able to even kill a new lvl 50 without gear....

thank you bioware for being so intelligent as usual

strange..I go to every other class forum.. and they say the same. Must be ppl's nature.