Dear Bioware,

zeedex

i love you bioware, but i do not understand why you guys can't invite people during night?

is this some sort of cinderella story, is your magic workz until 1:30pm ?

i tho whole reason there was 2 hrs delay between waves to stabilize the servers...

why not continue invites after prime time passes on US?

i love you bioware, but i do not understand why you guys can't invite people during night?

is this some sort of cinderella story, is your magic workz until 1:30pm ?

i tho whole reason there was 2 hrs delay between waves to stabilize the servers...

why not continue invites after prime time passes on US?

StephenReid post-

Last thing. Why aren't we continuing to send waves over time? Two main reasons - one, because we need to see that the servers are maintaining stability over time; adding a lot of players in a short period (in other words, stress testing) can cause stability issues.

Two, our plan is to continue to add servers - but carefully, and in response to demand. We need to monitor that demand and roll out servers accordingly. A long-term recipe for MMO failure is to add a lot of servers early on, and then when population decreases, have to close those servers and merge them together.

Our aim is for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be around for a long time to come. Today's just the first step in that - an early step, too - and we'll be running smoothly, with a stable population, before too long.

StephenReid post-Last thing. Why aren't we continuing to send waves over time? Two main reasons - one, because we need to see that the servers are maintaining stability over time; adding a lot of players in a short period (in other words, stress testing) can cause stability issues.

Two, our plan is to continue to add servers - but carefully, and in response to demand. We need to monitor that demand and roll out servers accordingly. A long-term recipe for MMO failure is to add a lot of servers early on, and then when population decreases, have to close those servers and merge them together.

Our aim is for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be around for a long time to come. Today's just the first step in that - an early step, too - and we'll be running smoothly, with a stable population, before too long.

1.Whole reason they made stress tested during beta so they won't had to deal with major problems on launch day...

2. that server population balance issue failed already, everybody's pre assigned servers full atm