I am 40 points away from Champion with the gree.

Magnusheart

And this week is now boring because so. I was going to get all my black reds and purple crystals off my retired sith marauder to my juggernaught. Whole week of excited exectation to be stuck at 14960/15000 to Champion with the gree.

:jawa_frown:

Edited by Magnusheart

If you still have reputation chips you can still use another. Any amount o er the cap gets counted you just can't use anymore once you've gone over the cap for the week. And if you are just short of rep chips the WB's are still up apparently so you can get some off of them IIRC.

If you still have reputation chips you can still use another. Any amount o er the cap gets counted you just can't use anymore once you've gone over the cap for the week. And if you are just short of rep chips the WB's are still up apparently so you can get some off of them IIRC.

Unless that 40 shy is already after using a purple to go over the cap. Which means waiting a week to get 40 rep points.

the only way to hit champion by now was to have known that you could go over the weekly limit, back on week 1. And you would have to set it up right and exceed the cap with a purple, and gain 90% of that rep over the weekly cap of 12000.

If you failed to do this once, you cant be champion yet. lame

I'm not quite as close, 1210 away. Doesn't bother me mind you, saw it coming since I didn't fly over the cap the first week. Really is no biggie though, it's not like the vendors are going anywhere and I still have plenty tokens lying around.

Dulfy's guide came out within the first few days with the chart in there on how this worked, and confirmation that you could go over the cap by a certain amount if you shaved just under the weekly limit, then popped over.

I understand some people want to "discover" the event, but checking a guide like this in future events can help keep from missng some of these things.

Otherwise, rest easy knowing you only have to wait a few days and you're there!

Yup... I missed it by just a little bit because I wasn't using overflow the first week. No worries. I'll be at Champ next week. And... I've stacked enough for Legendary already... so.. I calculate Legandary 4 weeks from today. Edited by Rafaman

no worry:) the event "will happan again.."

Make sure you don't go on vacation during that time or something liek that:P

I love being treated like a child by folks who I permit to charge my account 15$ every month:) Dun you?

Dulfy's guide came out within the first few days with the chart in there on how this worked, and confirmation that you could go over the cap by a certain amount if you shaved just under the weekly limit, then popped over.

I understand some people want to "discover" the event, but checking a guide like this in future events can help keep from missng some of these things.!

Shouldn't need to. Everyone should have been able to hit Champion if they capped their weekly rep, without having to resort to theorycrafting.

Bad design is bad design.

Im short as well about 8k, i already used all my rep chips. i heard you can still get chips from Ilum WBs?

Sort of, it's a bug/exploit.

If you left toons on the Grey Secant before they took the ship away, then those toons can still do Xenoanalyst II.

A bunch of Republic players on Jung Ma left some alts on the ship and are doing it each week until the event returns.

I did hit the cap. which is why I am sad. the purple didnt push me far enough by 40 whole points.

I have to wait an entire week just for 40 points.

Life goes on, stop taking up forum space about a known mechanic that has specific reasons to be implemented. No one cares, you'll get your weapon next week like everyone else (including me) who screwed up on maths :)

Sort of, it's a bug/exploit.

If you left toons on the Grey Secant before they took the ship away, then those toons can still do Xenoanalyst II.

A bunch of Republic players on Jung Ma left some alts on the ship and are doing it each week until the event returns.

LOL, nice work Bioware. Guess it never occurred to you that you might want to relocate anyone logged out on the Secant.

Edited by islander

So you failed to calculate the math (I failed it too, but I am not raging about it on forums). How is this anyone's fault but yours? You pops the rep items next week, vendors are still there.

And as for the Gray Secant exploit, I assume BW will be fixing that (please, BW, say you will fix that).

And this week is now boring because so. I was going to get all my black reds and purple crystals off my retired sith marauder to my juggernaught. Whole week of excited exectation to be stuck at 14960/15000 to Champion with the gree.

:jawa_frown:

Grats on getting your weapon next week. There are thousands that wont be able to.

Happy days for you.