New Dyes Added, Then Removed?

Saregon

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I for one hope they are reconsidering offering them on the CM. I felt it was probably not a wise move, at least not as they were offered.

I would have had them 50 percent less but BoP. That way they would not effect the price on the GTN for the unbound ones, nor discourage pack sales. But that's just me...the best thing would be to not have them on the market as single purchases at all IMO.

That was the day one price

Yeah. That is the price for being the first one on the block with anything.

But... As was posted in another thread, I think they are limiting the quantities to justify the price. The discussion is changing from price to availability.

Well, I for one hope they are reconsidering offering them on the CM. I felt it was probably not a wise move, at least not as they were offered.

I would have had them 50 percent less but BoP. That way they would not effect the price on the GTN for the unbound ones, nor discourage pack sales. But that's just me...the best thing would be to not have them on the market as single purchases at all IMO.

who cares how rare they are on the GTN. anyone who tried to institute a market on the GTN deserves whatever they get.

honestly, EA/Bioware driving up the potential price they can charge by inflateing the rarity of an item in a game.It is crazy and they are getting away with it...

Edited by Spatology

that reeks, I know someone who bought coins this morning after seeing it late last night, but going to bed, now he has coins and the dye is gone.

Bait and switch :confused:

Reek, Reek, it rhymes with Treek.

On topic I'm guessing they are adjusting prices.

who cares how rare they are on the GTN. anyone who tried to institute a market on the GTN deserves whatever they get.

honestly, EA/Bioware driving up the potential price they can charge by inflateing the rarity of an item in a game.It is crazy and they are getting away with it...

Fair enough, but aside from any intent I still think it wasnt wise to offer them as they did on the market in the first place.

If they're adjusting the price they'd better be ready to give refunds to anyone who bought theirs yesterday.

No refunds. You buy the product at the price advertised on the day of purchase. If you buy a box of cereal and a few days later (or even the next day) it lowers in price you don't get a refund. Same thing here.

No refunds. You buy the product at the price advertised on the day of purchase. If you buy a box of cereal and a few days later (or even the next day) it lowers in price you don't get a refund. Same thing here.

You must live in a different world then i do. See even if they dont have a price matching policy(which most companies do), you can easily just return the item and then repurchase it for the lower amount a day later....

You must live in a different world then i do. See even if they dont have a price matching policy(which most companies do), you can easily just return the item and then repurchase it for the lower amount a day later....

Actually only a few companies do price match and that is AT THE TIME OF SALE, not a day or days later. And if you have used the product, you can't return it and then repurchase it. So... any other analogies?

You aren't owed a refund nor should you get one. Supply and demand, caveat emptor!

Actually only a few companies do price match and that is AT THE TIME OF SALE, not a day or days later. And if you have used the product, you can't return it and then repurchase it. So... any other analogies?

You aren't owed a refund nor should you get one. Supply and demand, caveat emptor!

Lol really? Best Buy price matches up to 14 days for laptops and up to 30 days for most other items. And as long as its not food they legally have to give you a return if its within a small time period. Do you consumer bro?