Thanks for returning companions on personal starship in 6.0!

Sandrosw

I hopped on PTS and look what my Sith Warrior found :eek:

https://imgur.com/ERUVQpK

Not only all SW companions are back at the ship in their original places, but the crew got even bigger with Lana and Theron on bridge too! :)

It seems it is not finished for all classes yet, but I hope that BW will finish them before Onslaught is released and we will have a proper crew to travel with us again :D

Wish it was optional. Some of my characters make more sense without a full ship.

I was always hoping that we'd get a set of "companion slots" on our ships that we could fill out as we like (or not at all).

I was so hoping that my smuggler could get to throw Corso and Akavi off the ship and replace them with someone like Mako, Gault or Vette.

I was always hoping that we'd get a set of "companion slots" on our ships that we could fill out as we like (or not at all).

I was so hoping that my smuggler could get to throw Corso and Akavi off the ship and replace them with someone like Mako, Gault or Vette.

Corso I can handle … but Akavi and Guss.. PLEASE allow me to replace with Vette and Gault …

Hey !! I'd trade someone even up !!

:D

Back to topic: Glad to see we're getting the band back together again !!

Corso I can handle … but Akavi and Guss.. PLEASE allow me to replace with Vette and Gault …

Hey !! I'd trade someone even up !!

:D

Back to topic: Glad to see we're getting the band back together again !!

Maybe you're playing as a dudebro smuggler, but Corso's constant love confessions got on my nerves after the 12th time.

Maybe you're playing as a dudebro smuggler, but Corso's constant love confessions got on my nerves after the 12th time.

Ummm… we'll skip over part of that comment .. ( I really don't even want to go there !! ) And yes.. that part did become a bit annoying … but at least the rest of the time he was OK...

Guss, on the other hand is a total idiot … the ENTIRE time !! That gets on my nerves about 10 times more !!

;)

Besides IMO... I'd prefer for everyone to take their pick ! (for whatever reason the preference).

The main thing is that we are getting things back that many players have been looking forward to. Me personally... I spend a lot more time in my SH locations than on board the ship.

That said I agree with OP … and those who support the idea of bringing back our companions to our personal starships when we do use them.

Edited by OlBuzzard

It will be nice not to have an empty starship, and it's nice to see a couple of the newer companions in there too. I do wish we had a choice of who to add (there are some companions from other classes I've acquired that I would love to see on my ship) but I'd rather have some companions there rather than none.

That actually seems really cool. :)

Does this mean we might get scenes there again in the future? Once the old crews returns, I'd often wondered if was going to be possible for us to get class content where they all reminisce about old times and/or how far they've come (if they are still around).

Edited by OldVengeance

What about Koth, Senya and Arcann?

It seems more like a confirmation than anything that the alliance is going away and your main allies are on one ship feeding you information and intelligence, no longer concerned are they by their previous affiliations and possibly more dialogue, with 1 on 1 chats like in Vanilla companion storylines.

I mean you get to know of Lana and Theron on a professional level, but even during romanctic interactions, there isn't a lot of getting to know someone on a personal level other than one or two lines, but having them on your ship offers the chance of extended dialogue and it would be great to have that for Koth, Arcann and Senya as well, learning more about them outside of a disaster and on a more friendly level.

Still it could also mean that these characters have been relegated to a secondary role like a lot of companions would of, eventually ending on a specific note and nothing more after that. I'd imagine keeping Troy Baker and Lydia Leonard onboard would of gotten expensive over time.

Not wishing to be a spoil-sport and all that, but the feature is bugged.

If you had HK-51 in your crew before going to KotFE, you now have *two* HK-51s whose positions are different by a couple of inches. Yes. You guessed it. They overlap.

It's less bad for Treek. Their positions differe by about six inches.

This is news I'm happy about as long as they put all the romance options on the ship. If you romanced Theron, Lana, Koth, Arcann or stayed true to your original romance, they should be on your ship. Well honestly, I'd like them to be on a bigger ship and have companion quests and dialogues. On some of my characters, I'd like to see some of the original companions come back, but on others, I'd want to get rid of all of them. My smuggler would keep the new crew and the wookie and get rid of Corso, Risha, etc.

It is nice to see a Bioware team that is trying to please the players. Hopefully, going forward they will put back more of what we want, richer companion interactions, richer romance interactions and a side quest that addresses each class as part of the main story. I hope they get rid of the silence dialogue. It was very jarring. EA has enough money to pay the voice actors to voice a couple more lines. Invest in the game and they will bring players back. Especially after the mess that is Anthem and the mess that is supposed to be Dragon Age 4 live service, if the game even gets released, they need to do something to keep Bioware alive.

Not wishing to be a spoil-sport and all that, but the feature is bugged.

If you had HK-51 in your crew before going to KotFE, you now have *two* HK-51s whose positions are different by a couple of inches. Yes. You guessed it. They overlap.

It's less bad for Treek. Their positions differe by about six inches.

Bugs can be worked out and I have no doubt that the dev team will do so.

What about Koth, Senya and Arcann?

Dead, dead and dead for my Sith Warrior, so I did not expect them to be present on my ship ;) My Sith Warrior hates Zakuul and all Zakuulans, especially Vitiate's family, for what happened with Darth Marr. Otherwise he is a nice guy, really :p

And I saw the double HK-51 and Treek and already posted it to bug section:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=967820

so I hope it will be fixed before going live.

Took that long to get on your nerves? You are patient. Never mind the love confessions, I was tired of him before I left Ord Mantell. As for Guss just "NO!"

Edited by LeMage

Took that long to get on your nerves? You are patient. Never mind the love confessions, I was tired of him before I left Ord Mantell. As for Guss just "NO!"

I think we're pretty much on the same page !!

That is why .. IMO we should be able to select "X" number of companions to continue following us post JUS.

And for whatever it's worth … this is something I've suggested a long time ago... LONG before a traitor amoung the Chiss.

My personal preferecnces for LS characters (for me personally) might look something like this:

* Smuggler:

1. Bowdaar

2. Risha (maybe) I might consider replacement with Senya.. MAYBE !!

3. Vette

4. Corso …. I might consider replacement with Gault

5. HK-55

** Jedi Knight

1. T7-01

2. Kira

3. Doc (maybe) I might consider replacement with Senya

4. Vette

5. HK-55

*** Jedi Consular

1. Tharan Cedrax

2. Lt. Iresso

3. Nadia.. ( maybe) I might consider replacement with Senya

4. HK-55

5. Gault

**** Trooper

1. Aric Jorgan

2. Elara Dorne .. would consider replacement with Senya in a heartbeat !

3. M1-4X

4. HK-55

5. Yuun .. might replace with Gault

It should be noted that this list would stand if Lana and Theron were coming on board with any of the characters listed .

This would be just my idea of the crew(s) I'd prefer to select to show up on each of their respective ships !! It goes without saying that someone else might have different preferences.

This was one thing that I did really appreciate about KotFE / ET … a wider range of companions to enjoy. IMO... the wider range of characters / companions is a very good thing !

Back to the specific application of OP.. I'm really glad that companions will be back on our ships And maybe someday we able to see them in our SH as well.