Who should my smuggler romance in KotFE?

ertollgerzem

Like the title says.

I don't want another character romancing Lana, and I feel that it's integral to my smuggler that he's a lady's man and doesn't go gay like my agent and trooper :D I also don't want to reunite with Risha because she isn't a main story companion so it won't really matter, but I will as a last resort :p

I'm only on chapter 10 of KotFE so far and that's with my warrior. Are there any more romances later on down the line? Or any romances you particularly think fit the smuggler? (I will be gay or romance Lana if it's especially interesting)

Thanks in advance!

You do you, man. Seriously it depends on your Smuggler, I'd say the Lana romance has its moments and it's specially sweet once you get to Nathema and is able to propose to her. As for more romance options, other than Arcann if you've left him alive, there aren't any new romance options.

Isn't that the only female romance option you have in KotFE/KotET? :confused: I'm fairly sure it is, sorry.

Correct. If your character wants to romance a woman, and the women in the class story don't work for that, then you'll have to go with Lana. You can flirt a (very) little with Senya or with Empress Acina, but it goes nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...
I think my smuggler and Koth are a great fit but I think I might be the only one who likes Koth lol

Nope, one of my smugglers (my gunslinger) is with Koth. I couldn't do it on my Scoundrel and break up with Corso, but not sure how much romance there will be since he's gone quiet pretty much now since most people wanted to kill him so for now my gunslinger is sad because she doesn't hear from Koth much anymore.

In general, the smuggler has more wisecracks than the other characters. Even when the lines of dialogue are exactly the same, the smuggler’s delivery just seems better for the smart-alec comments. I have a slinger that romanced Akaavi during the base class story, romanced Lana during KOTFE/KOTET, and then after she and Mako were written back in I resumed my romance with Akaavi and broke up with Lana. Akaavi’s return was ok... there were better and worse returns imo. Like, I was not impressed with Elara’s return on my trooper, and Vettes return was great on my warrior. But the Lana breakup... man that was tough.

I’m working through KOTFE/KOTET on my scoundrel that romanced Risha. But I will say I liked the base class romance of Akaavi better than Risha, which is why I was very slightly disappointed in Akaavi’s return.

Still, the Lana breakup man, well, let’s just say I’m not going to put her through that again.

Nope, one of my smugglers (my gunslinger) is with Koth. I couldn't do it on my Scoundrel and break up with Corso, but not sure how much romance there will be since he's gone quiet pretty much now since most people wanted to kill him so for now my gunslinger is sad because she doesn't hear from Koth much anymore.

Yeah, he and all the non-Lana and maybe non-Theron love interests are silent cardboard cutouts now :( I liked the two together while it lasted T_T

Yeah, he and all the non-Lana and maybe non-Theron love interests are silent cardboard cutouts now :( I liked the two together while it lasted T_T

Yeah, that was a disappointment. Still, the reunion clip for Andronikos was pretty good; even if he's gone quiet since. Personally, I've not been a fan of any of the female romance story lines, aside from Lana; althpugh I've only seen clips from that one. I just started playing the Consular story and right off the bat I thought that Nadia was ready to jump him after the first convo. :eek:

Anyway, getting back to the first post. Your only option for a female romance in KOTFE is Lana. There aren't any options afterward at this point. If you decide to go the other route, you have the choice between Theron in KOTFE, or Arcann, after Iokath.

Yeah, that was a disappointment. Still, the reunion clip for Andronikos was pretty good; even if he's gone quiet since. Personally, I've not been a fan of any of the female romance story lines, aside from Lana; althpugh I've only seen clips from that one. I just started playing the Consular story and right off the bat I thought that Nadia was ready to jump him after the first convo. :eek:

Anyway, getting back to the first post. Your only option for a female romance in KOTFE is Lana. There aren't any options afterward at this point. If you decide to go the other route, you have the choice between Theron in KOTFE, or Arcann, after Iokath.

I agree about Nadia, she came on really strong IMO lol. Everyone talks about how Nadia is this sweet and innocent little padawan figure whose master takes advantage of her if they have a romance and I'm over here like she's the chester molester chasing my male characters (who are not interested!) like a dog in heat