Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

I was wondering since every time I ran into you, you were in tank spec. Or some sort of hybrid. I usually run full balance/madness or full kinetic/darkness. I wish they kept track of k/d ratio with a minimum reqirement of deaths and kills.

Also haven't seen you in very much, where have you been?

Most of my friends left, so I did as well. I play rarely, but without any premades to support me I get ravaged/targeted by all those who already targeted me, so there is not much point to playing when I have no premade to back me(Last game I played I had more than 2x the damage taken than anyone else that was in the game). To be honest if I didn't feel some sort of responsibility to maintain the records threads I'd created, I'd probably be unsubbed.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my friends left, so I did as well. I play rarely, but without any premades to support me I get ravaged/targeted by all those who already targeted me, so there is not much point to playing when I have no premade to back me(Last game I played I had more than 2x the damage taken than anyone else that was in the game). To be honest if I didn't feel some sort of responsibility to maintain the records threads I'd created, I'd probably be unsubbed.

I understand. People target me the same way. But it just means you're a threat to them. They are afraid of you is all. But you can make new friends and such. It's rather easy. This is coming from a player you really don't like.

I understand. People target me the same way. But it just means you're a threat to them. They are afraid of you is all. But you can make new friends and such. It's rather easy. This is coming from a player you really don't like.

Not many players on the game that I have a problem with, more that a lot of players on the game have a problem with me. I'm not sure who you are, but I probably don't dislike you.

Honestly the past is in the past. We'd love to have you on this side. We'll get you a good guild and you'll enjoy the game. Just be careful, some sorc dropped the soap in front of Rynis. My god, he unsubbed because if it. It was a very destructive sight. o.O

Not picking a fight homes, but you and Tyrone left us. And broke our hearts by doing so. Yes h o m o.

**** censored? Really?

Edited by TalonKorr