sith inquisitor where do I get my lightsaber?

MarioTrippleOG

I am a level ten and can't seem to find my first light saber, new to this. Any help would be great. Thanks

*Edit the sith inquisitor you get your light saber by completing the class quest on korriban. You get a focus from the class trainers if I remember.

Edited by FlyinSpaghetti
Wrong info

To your trainer either in the fleet, in dromund kass market or the citadel. On your map select the trainer bullet point to show where trainers are, also make sure it's a class trainer and not a crew skills one.

NO!

That's not it at all.

Read the question. He is asking where to get his first lightsaber, not where to train new class abilities.

Edited by Eternalnight

Read the question. He is asking where to get his first lightsaber, not where to train new class abilities.

Actually depending on what sub class you wish to go for, you actually get either a focus or a second light saber at level 10, this was what I thought he was asking.

Would of thought he'd left korriban by then, unless he's already got it and it's in his inventory.

I edited.

*Edit the sith inquisitor you get your light saber by completing the class quest on korriban. You get a focus from the class trainers if I remember.

a

They get their first lightsaber by doing class missions in starting planet, but that is before they have completed everything there, though near the end.

Class trainers will never give anyone anything.

The advanced class trainer will give a bag after choosing the advanced class which will have an off-hand item for everyone (and also new main weapon for those who choose advanced class that uses different weapon than they have before that). This is of course normally after getting your first custom weapon in the starting planet.