HM Dungeons locking players out and making them unable to get rewards or completions.

This is a pretty serious bug that has been going on with mostly Hardmode Taral V and The False Emperor. After the final boss of either of these flashpoints die, the instance becomes locked and anyone that was trapped outside of the instance because of a death becomes unable to come back into the instance and gain the rewards for their participation.

Here's what I know about the Bug:

-If a player is knocked off the cliff by Emperor Malgus and Malgus is killed before they are able to re-enter the dungeon, they become locked outside because the dungeon is now "complete." They are unable to get back into the dungeon to get the quest completion or loot the final boss corpse or chest. This occurs regardless if players accept the completion quest after the boss dies or not, I've had it happen in both cases.

-If the party is killed by the turrets or a player is outside of the instance and trying to get back in when the final boss dies in Taral V, the party or any member left outside is not able to get back into the instance to loot the boss corpse.

I have had these bugs happen several times, including causing a Jedi Knight I was with to rage out of the game due to losing his Columi chest token and not log back into the game for over a week and a half.

This bug last occurred today at 10:07 PM est on emperor malgus where another Jedi Knight was locked out and unable to get his Columi piece.

This bug is well known on the Ebon Hawk server and makes groups anxious to group for these instances due to the chance of not being able to get a reward after clearing the instance.

I understand that the game has bugs and I have patience, but this type of bug and losing out on the end reward is gamebreaking for many people, leading to quits, forum rage, and other types of general player dissatisfaction.

Just wanted to make this known for future fixes as a serious problem that needs attention.

Thank you!

-Shinoa Starfury, Ebonhawk RP Server

/ signed and add another bug.

All the time I run TFE all bosses drop BH/Troper loot, the same as KuS, The last 2 bosses which drop helm token. My regular team are Assasin, sniper and 2 SI, so no1 can use the loot. I have 2 BH chest, 1 helm, 1 offhand, and i'm SI. Have a sniper in my regular team wich his companion kaliyo have 5 columi items. It's very frustating This is a joke or what?