Is the loot fixed in Nightmare Ops?

NiM is the same loot table as Hard mode. All NiM gives is a tiny bit more of a challenge and bragging rights, nothing more. In the end, waste of time unless you clear in under 2 hours then you get a title.

Not true, there is a difference. Op end bosses drop an additional chest (karaggas being fixed next patch)

Not true, there is a difference. Op end bosses drop an additional chest (karaggas being fixed next patch)

Like it was supposed to be fixed last patch? Just because it's in the notes does not mean anything at all. Karagga owes us 2 chests by now and I'm sure it will be one more every week till we all unsub.

Oh ok, so you do get more loot. Then it might be worth the time. It wasn't too much harder, if anything a few bugs caused wipes more then us messing up mechanics, but a few wipes is worth extra loot. Thanks again for the info. Does anyone know if the chests are inf act there? Or is the bug not universal and its a chance it might bug if it still is bugged.

The chest don't give extra gear, at least for us.. It was only columi comms, and an extra mount.

Soa anyways, kara i have no idea as we have yet to see the chest spawn. (didn't even know it existed until they announced it fixed, wich by the way it still doesn't exist.)

The chest don't give extra gear, at least for us.. It was only columi comms, and an extra mount.

Soa anyways, kara i have no idea as we have yet to see the chest spawn. (didn't even know it existed until they announced it fixed, wich by the way it still doesn't exist.)

it exists on 16 man, just not 8 man. bioware wants you to be doing 16 man raids....

AFAIK nightmare gives you more rakata gear per boss than hardmode with some columi pieces still thrown in. Pretty sure on 8 man you will always get 2 rakata on nightmare instead of just the 1 from hard.

nightmare doesnt give anymore loot. there's no reason to do it.