[E] Force Addicts are recruiting raiders

Kynesis

Force Addicts is a small and friendly progression guild. We're looking for mature, proficient, team oriented players to join our ranks.

While we consider ourselves a progression focused, we raid because we enjoy it.

We raid frequently, on a flexible schedule (7pm AEST). We're currently 4/5 on 8man hard mode TfB.

Building a second raid team is the goal of recruiting currently, but ultimately we want to get some (more) great people on board; Even if you can't commit to much we're willing to invest in gearing and training people with good skills and good attitudes so that we can pull them in to raid on short notice when opportunities arise.

Contacts: Reya or Enjinn

Edited by Kynesis

We're not too worried about specific classes - thanks to alts we frequently work out compositions as the need arises, lockouts allowing.

What we're really interested in is people. If you're a skilled player and a good person we can build everything else.

• 3 weeks later...

As with many guilds, we have members in various time zones. We typically start at 7pm AEST but with Daylight Savings we've pushed that back to 8pm AEST.

Experience with MMO's in general will hold you in good stead, most of us for example have moderate to extensive experience of raiding in WoW.

Contact us in-game, as noted above Reya and Enjinn are our primary contacts for recruitment or for any other queries people may have of the guild.

• 1 month later...

I'd be keen to hook up with you!

I have a campaign geared Jugg Tank and Sorc Healer that both need a new home as the last guild I was in has died.

I have experience in EV / KP / Denova (Nightmare) and Astion (Story Mode)

Cheers Kimmey

Hi Kimmey, thanks for your interest - talk to us in-game. We have quite a few alts so in-game mail might be the way to go if you don't see Enjinn or Reya online.

I should amend this thread by saying that the guild has grown quite dramatically in recent months, I wouldn't describe us as 'actively recruiting' anymore - as with all guilds though, we're always interested in talking to good players.