[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

CrazyMcGee

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of today's patch, 2.5.2, Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan gives credit for Beastmaster of Ilum, making Galactic Beastmaster finally obtainable.

Wow, really?? Off to get that myself then!

I don't know if I am more surprised that they fixed it or that they didn't announce it, lol. I guess maybe as you need to get Ilum beastmaster achievements on Belsavis and Alderaan, maybe they don't consider it fixed (which it really isn't).

But bugged and achievable is infinitely preferable to bugged and unachievable, so thank you BW.

Patch 2.5.2 also supposedly fixed EV 8M NiM achievements - can anyone confirm that yet?

Data Mining worked for me, I just worked my way down the list, the OPS and FP ones I knew I already killed before, only thing I had to do again was Nar Shadaa world boss and then it registered as complete.

Did you do them on both factions? Or just one?

now i think need add this in list (people be see what beastmaster fixed)

Beastmaster of Ilum FIXED 2.5.2

Asharl panther FIXED 2.4.2 (only available during Gree event)

Young Bogwing on Belsavis will count for this achievement FIXED 2.4.2 (thanks to Gaellon)

Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan counts for this FIXED 2.5.2 (thanks to theStirge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also confirm 8M NiM Pylons, Infernal Council, Soa achiev worked

Edited by EnmaAii

now i think need add this in list (people be see what beastmaster fixed)

Beastmaster of Ilum FIXED 2.5.2

Asharl panther FIXED 2.4.2 (only available during Gree event)

Young Bogwing on Belsavis will count for this achievement FIXED 2.4.2 (thanks to Gaellon)

Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan counts for this FIXED 2.5.2 (thanks to theStirge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also confirm 8M NiM Pylons, Infernal Council, Soa achiev worked

Well I've updated it to obtainable. It's not really fixed because you shouldn't be getting Ilum Beastmaster on Alderaan and Belsavis! Not sure if BW plan to fix this in future, but I imagine it is (quite rightly) bottom of their list now.

Well I've updated it to obtainable. It's not really fixed because you shouldn't be getting Ilum Beastmaster on Alderaan and Belsavis! Not sure if BW plan to fix this in future, but I imagine it is (quite rightly) bottom of their list now.

Might need to take this off the "fixed" list again since the Ilum Beastmaster achievement no longer exists under the Ilum location (I now have 100% despite never having achieved this one). Sadly, it DOES still exist in the Beastmaster achievement, so is not currently achievable as of 2.5.2a.

Might need to take this off the "fixed" list again since the Ilum Beastmaster achievement no longer exists under the Ilum location (I now have 100% despite never having achieved this one). Sadly, it DOES still exist in the Beastmaster achievement, so is not currently achievable as of 2.5.2a.

Yeah, I've edited my list, so hopefully it is clear.

But I am not entirely sure if people can get Galactic Beastmaster now. I guess so, because I got it after 2.5.2, but it makes no sense to remove the achievement from Ilum and require it for the meta achievement.

So for those trying to get a now hidden achievement, hopefully the list will help you. Those are the three you need to get.

Thanks for maintaining this list. I was happy to see that the Eternity Vault achievements were fixed in the last patch.

I just cleared Explosive Conflict (story mode, 8 man) and did not get the "Defeating Colonel Vorgath" achievement to pop. This has been bugged for a long time and I thought I would try it again tonight. No luck.

Thanks for maintaining this list. I was happy to see that the Eternity Vault achievements were fixed in the last patch.

I just cleared Explosive Conflict (story mode, 8 man) and did not get the "Defeating Colonel Vorgath" achievement to pop. This has been bugged for a long time and I thought I would try it again tonight. No luck.

Hmm, interestingly I have this one, but I wonder if I got it before or after 2.0?

Does Vorgath blow himself up at all? There's a general bug where some enemies don't die all the way, e.g. Rakghoul Behemoth or Rogue Cartel Warbot, so if you burn them down, you get the achievement and if you don't, you don't. Wonder if it is another one of those.

Anyone else got this achievement or done EC SM and not gotten it?

Edited by CrazyMcGee

Hmm, interestingly I have this one, but I wonder if I got it before or after 2.0?

Does Vorgath blow himself up at all? There's a general bug where some enemies don't die all the way, e.g. Rakghoul Behemoth or Rogue Cartel Warbot, so if you burn them down, you get the achievement and if you don't, you don't. Wonder if it is another one of those.

Anyone else got this achievement or done EC SM and not gotten it?

I've done EC multiple times and have never gotten the Vorgath achievement. He doesn't seem to kill himself, but there are almost always some of his adds still up when he goes down, maybe that has something to do with it.

Tried Cartel Warbot again last night, got credit for the weekly but still no .achievement. Does anyone know how to get the achievement? I've heard people say you get it if it doesn't self-destruct. Anyone know how to prevent it from self-destructing?

Tried Cartel Warbot again last night, got credit for the weekly but still no .achievement. Does anyone know how to get the achievement? I've heard people say you get it if it doesn't self-destruct. Anyone know how to prevent it from self-destructing?

Just get enough people/DPS for it. We had a group of twelve 55 players and were able to get the achievement. You cannot prevent the self-destructing cast, you just need to kill him before the cast finishes.

Edited by Jerba

Think it is just burning it down, but I haven't managed it yet :( Just got to get a proper group together, but that can be hard enough, lol.

Or we could get BW to fix the damn thing, hint hint, lol.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but today I explored all of Coruscant and despite all the sections being green ticked the achievement won't unlock. From speaking to a few folk in general it used to work so it may be something that got "broken" in a patch and won't unlock if you are just doing it now.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but today I explored all of Coruscant and despite all the sections being green ticked the achievement won't unlock. From speaking to a few folk in general it used to work so it may be something that got "broken" in a patch and won't unlock if you are just doing it now.

I think I have heard a few people mention it, so I have added it to the list. I'd suggest anyone who encounters that sends in a /bug report as BW may not be aware. It definitely used to be achievable, but we all know things get randomly broken in patches.

So, about Makeb Explorer. Got bugged achievement on my rep toon (all items checked, but no achievement).

If I explore all areas as imp - will it help ?

Btw, Data Mining bugged to me too, killed all needed mobs - nothing and CS don't want to help :mad: (spoil, etc, etc)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I've edited my list, so hopefully it is clear.

But I am not entirely sure if people can get Galactic Beastmaster now. I guess so, because I got it after 2.5.2, but it makes no sense to remove the achievement from Ilum and require it for the meta achievement.

So for those trying to get a now hidden achievement, hopefully the list will help you. Those are the three you need to get.

Ilum Beastmaster doesn't show in the Achievements interface, but you will still get the achievement by killing the correct mobs; a guildy got it last night. So the achievement is awarding properly, just not showing in the list.

• 1 month later...

I again cleared Explosive Conflict (story mode, 8 man) today and did not get the "Defeating Colonel Vorgath" achievement to pop.

I would love to see all of Explosive Conflict's achievements repaired like Eternity Vault. There are still multiple 8 and 16-man bugs across the difficulty levels.

• 1 month later...
Just bumping this for visibility and to note that Saleucami Fleet Action can once again be recompleted for 100% in Space achievements. The fighter one is already ticked off, so you just have to destroy the ship's bridge with ProTorps. The first achievement fix in quite a long time (though many more remain).

Btw, Data Mining bugged to me too, killed all needed mobs - nothing and CS don't want to help :mad: (spoil, etc, etc)

Similar happened to a friend. He started to kill all droids once again, and he eventually got the achievement.

Achievement for Defeating Firebrand and Stormcaller from Denova Nim 8m now working ;)

those buggs hitting me in my nervs ... i seek for a ECNiM8 group for half a year or more finally 1 day i found one we reach Kephess (we didnt kill him) and i see that i didnt have AND the 2 tanks achievement

things like this should be somehow retroactive, cant imagine to find a group to redo it