Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting tier 11 on PTS

Darev
08.01.2019 , 07:26 AM | #1
Now, this might be temporary, I don't know.
But as of right now, this is what's on PTS for some changes revolving around crafting...just what I noticed last night.

Jawa Scrap vendor prices changed.
Grade (greens) 1-10 now priced at 1 jawa scavenged scrap per level.
examples:
Desh/Silica (grade 1 mats) = 1 scavenged scrap (same as live)
Polyplast (grade 5 mat) = 5 scavenged scrap.

Tier 11 mats ARE on the jawa vendor...probably just for testing, at 200 scrap each.

Right now, for new GREEN earpieces/mods/enhancements, you need 20 of the tier 3 crafting mat you get from conquest, and 20 of the tier 3 isotopes, available from pvp boxes/MM flashpoints/operations.[/QUOTE]
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

SithEmpress
08.05.2019 , 05:47 PM | #2
I hope that this will be lowered and as you suggest it simply a place holder because right now it seems unrealistic. Well just have to wait and see.
If you are looking for refer a friend link, than I have one for you right
here Click Here. Hey well both get some shines!

lawfig
08.07.2019 , 05:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEmpress View Post
I hope that this will be lowered and as you suggest it simply a place holder because right now it seems unrealistic. Well just have to wait and see.
If they don't make gettings the materials easier , and or less expensive I'll stop crafting. I've mastered all the crafts and have schematics for up to 246 but they are useless because I'm in a small guild that does not do operations.

Feel like I've wasted a lot of time mastering crafting.

Storm-Cutter
Today , 04:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lawfig View Post
If they don't make gettings the materials easier , and or less expensive I'll stop crafting. I've mastered all the crafts and have schematics for up to 246 but they are useless because I'm in a small guild that does not do operations.

Feel like I've wasted a lot of time mastering crafting.
Crafting was a big part of the game, but since a lot of Decos and Armor went into the Cartel Market, you're unlikely to make easy millions and billions from crafting cosmetic stuff.

Ofc there are a few exceptions, sometimes for some reason people like the retro outfits, or decide to buy gear off the GTN rather than from vendors. There is some demand for gear, dyes, hilts and barrels and a few armour pieces that remain in demand. Don't give up hope. - But realize that crafting is no longer meant to be the money spinner it once was.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================