Group Ranked

ttamgoud

I feel like I'm at the Kids' Table Republican Debates. Don't worry ladies, there's plenty of time to get farmed for the both of you.

Also, "Krayt Supremacy can queue 4s when alerted." -Deathswayer

Edited by lmSlash

What times/days are best for queueing ranked?

Solo ranked was popping last night.

Usually though you need to coordinate it with another guild on the server. It would be cool to organize a list of guilds who plan on doing ranked or establish a ranked channel or something so we can set up nights.

Edited by pchop

What times/days are best for queueing ranked?
Ussually pops around 1 to 2 pacific til about midnight or later. Solos take a bit of chat spamming, as its preseason and we're all doing regs for the most part. If you want to do team ranked, just /who whores and ask one of us if we can get a team together. Once the season starts, the queue will pop fairly often.

Star Whores does ranked, as well. Just whisper Marksmanship or our GM Dubble'bubble whenever you want to queue. We're planning on being the competitive 4's guild on BC in the upcoming season.

All the "competitive" teams left BC awhile ago. I left BC s4 and quit the game beginning of s5 and only returned for s7. I can easily get backup when I say that the competitive BC teams transferred to Harbinger, which also is where the best teams in the game are at. So I wouldn't list the 3 or 4 teams BC has as "competitive". If you want competition, then move to Harbinger and ask anyone in "Squirtle Squad", "Sick Twisted Individuals" (THE ORIGINAL PLAYERS....not those left over on BC who invite randoms), "Samurai Pizza Cats", "Lukewarm Tauntaun's" / "Kevin's Minions", "TOFN REK SQUAD", "POWER OF FRIENDSHIP", and a few other imp side. Pub side there is really only "Forty-Six and Two" which also has the same name imp side and "Infamouz" on both imp and pub, though I see very few of them online anymore.

TL;DR, you want the proper definition of competition, move to harb, ask one of those guilds if they can get a team and you'll see the proper definition of competition. Some guilds put together some mediocre teams that are easy to farm, but for the most part if you contact those listed you'll have a fight ranging from decent - getting your *** whooped.

P.S - read your enjin wall bud...the STI over on BC is not the real STI, we all moved to harbinger where the real PvP scene / people are at. Some of us still have alts over in the BC STI but we have no plans on ever playing them. But enjoy thinking those randoms are actually us :D. Greetings from your friendly neighborhood washed up PvPer on Harbinger! Hope (WE BETTER) see you soon.